• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Not to sure what I'd do when my dreams tend to make me mistake them for reality, in a strange way like you wake up one morning remember yourself possibly leaving the sink on Orr breaking my phone or giving my stuff away or even doing somthin I'd never do, jus don't know, sometimes its all a bunch of little things that I mistake for reality, it only gets bad when I convince myself I've really done these things I'd "never do"

• Hugs
Reactions: charlotte_, Suicidе, Mortadelo and 3 others
Vikgrim

Vikgrim

Apr 16, 2023
It can be very distressing to wake up and swear something has happened when it never did. It's like reality itself is trying to screw with you. I can empathize with this because it's very hard for me to tell the difference between dreams and reality at times. I swear I've done or said things when it's never happened. It leaves me confused and makes me feel that people are lying to me.

I have very vivid lucid dreams. It's gotten to the point where I have to reality check myself every time I wake up. The only bad thing is I've started doing this in my dreams too and that's how I go lucid. It's very jarring every morning to come back here because this place doesn't feel real anymore. It's like I can't form any memories of here. Nothing seems to stick anymore.

Like most of my memories are dreams. I have memories of dying over and over. The sensations I can remember it all and each time I die I wake up here. Again. It's so confusing because it feels like it happened. I remember each time and how it happened, but it never did.

Reactions: NightshadeDreamer, Suicidе and YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
It can be very distressing to wake up and swear something has happened when it never did. It's like reality itself is trying to screw with you. I can empathize with this because it's very hard for me to tell the difference between dreams and reality at times. I swear I've done or said things when it's never happened. It leaves me confused and makes me feel that people are lying to me.

I have very vivid lucid dreams. It's gotten to the point where I have to reality check myself every time I wake up. The only bad thing is I've started doing this in my dreams too and that's how I go lucid. It's very jarring every morning to come back here because this place doesn't feel real anymore. It's like I can't form any memories of here. Nothing seems to stick anymore.

Like most of my memories are dreams. I have memories of dying over and over. The sensations I can remember it all and each time I die I wake up here. Again. It's so confusing because it feels like it happened. I remember each time and how it happened, but it never did.
I know what you mean, it's just fuckin intense y'know, obviously you know, but I need to do the same thing when I wake up or I'll end up remembering somthing that didn't happen, even just the littlest of things like my books being re arranged or my laundry bins location changed, when that didn't happen but I need to convince myself it didn't, anyhow though that uneasy feeling when I do wake up and I'm going on about my day is hard to describe because I donno this reality doesn't seem like the longer one at times if that makes sense,, random thing but you get excessively long dreams that feel like days or weeks or even longer?

M0nolith

M0nolith

life is only an illusion, a dream.
Apr 23, 2023
dudeee, i had this nonstop for awhile when i was taking a lot of medication and melatonin to sleep. i would have such vivid dreams and would struggle to identify dream or reality. it was very stressful and i would have constant nightmares of uncomfortable situations and occurrences. I stopped taking melatonin and switched to a different medication and that seemed to help it for now. best of luck though and i hope you find something that helps, maybe try meditation guidance and you might be able to have better control over your dreams.

Vikgrim

Vikgrim

Apr 16, 2023
I know what you mean, it's just fuckin intense y'know, obviously you know, but I need to do the same thing when I wake up or I'll end up remembering somthing that didn't happen, even just the littlest of things like my books being re arranged or my laundry bins location changed, when that didn't happen but I need to convince myself it didn't, anyhow though that uneasy feeling when I do wake up and I'm going on about my day is hard to describe because I donno this reality doesn't seem like the longer one at times if that makes sense,, random thing but you get excessively long dreams that feel like days or weeks or even longer?
I have to have things match too. Like if something is different I have to fix it. I'll wake up and something isnt where it was and I swear I moved it. I can't tell you how many times I've "lost" things this way because they weren't where they were supposed to be. It makes me so anxious.

Yes, I have ridiculously long dreams. Sometimes they will last months or years. I've lived a whole life span in a single dream. It's distressing to wake up here repeatedly. It feels like I don't belong here at all and I have a constant longing for home.

I've also woken up many times within a dream only to still be dreaming and that blurs reality even further.

Do you get serious deja vu? Something in reality will trigger something that happened in a dream and it becomes difficult to seperate the experiences. It happens to me all the time.

Meditation really does help gain control over the dreams you experience. Ive used it for quite a while, but it doesn't make them less realistic unfortunately. It can still be hard to separate dreams from this reality.

Reactions: NightshadeDreamer and YandereMikuMistress
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
No shit, that's why it's called dreams and not reality.
At least some people's dreams alter their realities.
Meditation really does help gain control over the dreams you experience. Ive used it for quite a while, but it doesn't make them less realistic unfortunately. It can still be hard to separate dreams from this reality.
YEAH, and while I'm at it, let me wish upon a star, and rub that genie's lamp too!

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
I have to have things match too. Like if something is different I have to fix it. I'll wake up and something isnt where it was and I swear I moved it. I can't tell you how many times I've "lost" things this way because they weren't where they were supposed to be. It makes me so anxious.

Yes, I have ridiculously long dreams. Sometimes they will last months or years. I've lived a whole life span in a single dream. It's distressing to wake up here repeatedly. It feels like I don't belong here at all and I have a constant longing for home.

I've also woken up many times within a dream only to still be dreaming and that blurs reality even further.

Do you get serious deja vu? Something in reality will trigger something that happened in a dream and it becomes difficult to seperate the experiences. It happens to me all the time.

Jesus's, I completely understand,,an i get that it can be different for everyone but everthing you said/typed there I resonate with, especially with deja vu, and God that longing feeling, Oh! an I've had that same problem waking up but not really waking up, and i'm not sure about you but I think I start to dream before im fully asleep sometimes if that makes sense?

NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
It sucks you experience this, but also comforting that I'm not yhe only one. My dreams are extremely vivid that it's hard to tell what's real and what's not. Makes me feel so alien

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
It sucks you experience this, but also comforting that I'm not yhe only one. My dreams are extremely vivid that it's hard to tell what's real and what's not. Makes me feel so alien
Agreed, agreed, an I'm not sure why but yeah my dreams are extremely realistic, as realistic as this one, not that this is a dream, anyway I've been mentioning to say that I very much appreciate are back an forth conversation involving similar/relatable issues so thanks!

Reactions: NightshadeDreamer