O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
Sometimes I get really sad and desperate, but later at some point I fall asleep. I punctually have incredibly comforting dreams and I don't know what do they mean. It's as if my brain is being nice to me, but we are two different beings (?) is it God? Do I secretly have hope?
I'm skeptical about God but these dreams scare me.

Reactions: Unknown21
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
They likely don't mean anything. The potential purposes of dreams likely have more to do with building memory and processing emotions or they may even just be an unintentional byproduct of brain activity during sleep with no real purpose. It's unlikely that your dreams have anything to do with a God or even have any meaning attached to them.

Reactions: Unknown21 and divinemistress36
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
They likely don't mean anything. The potential purposes of dreams likely have more to do with building memory and processing emotions or they may even just be an unintentional byproduct of brain activity during sleep with no real purpose. It's unlikely that your dreams have anything to do with a God or even have any meaning attached to them.
I appreciate the scientific approach, 🙏🏻🙏🏻 but I can't shake the feeling that they mean something :/ lol im not a special whimsical snowflake, but nothing gives me greater serenity than these dreams.

JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
Sometimes I get really sad and desperate, but later at some point I fall asleep. I punctually have incredibly comforting dreams and I don't know what do they mean. It's as if my brain is being nice to me, but we are two different beings (?) is it God? Do I secretly have hope?
I'm skeptical about God but these dreams scare me.
Watch this my friend

• Hmph!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady