• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

shinitai_sh0jo

shinitai_sh0jo

Is it so selfish to want to feel a little better?
Dec 30, 2023
Not really searching for methods, since I have already saved a few in case I go nuts-- Just felt like drawing a death scene, but I don't have many ideas.

Feel free to share any, the more detailed the betteršŸ‘

(not that anyone cares, but drawing ctb scenes had made me feel better in the past, so I thought doing this again might make me feel a bit better?)

Sorry if this is awkward.

• Hugs
Reactions: HeartSayako, Anri_wants_peace and pole
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
idk how someone could draw what i have in mind but...hmm
i think about a city but whit a lot of green
At midnight this city had been hit by a storm a very long one...lots of rain lightning and strong winds...that storm even fucked up some peoples property
but by dawn everything was calm and even the skies cleared up and the sun was shining...
actually i think that what i have in mind is cringe so i will stop T.T
but imma leave this here i think it would be cool if someone else continued from where i left.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I know what you mean, I painted 2 scenes of my death and that helped me feel a bit better. I painted myself hanging from my brain in the middle of the clouds.