• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fadedroses

fadedroses

I want to fly away from here
Nov 10, 2022
I saw this case report of a woman who died by dph and melatonin, i've abused dph in the past so i know what tripping on it is like and the delirium whatever but what do you guys think for someone who doesn't want to do hanging and has access to otc meds? how would you be able to down 5 containers of dph without puking it all up..? 9299 6546546

flesh object

flesh object

Bread
Feb 15, 2023
I would not recommend

You have to remember, everybody is different, physically and mentally. Diphenhydramine overdoses is difficult, extremely difficult.

Within your first 300-400 mgs, your stomach will feel like a void, turning in on itself, if you haven't vomitted already. Vomitting is not the only thing your body will try to do. You may experience profuse sweating, seizures, or any other side effect; from your body trying to filter out medications.

I have mixed Hydroxyzine with alcohol, and other medications that have a Diphenhydramine content. I continue to take Diphenhydramine and other medications regularly, as normal sleep is unnatinable without it. I take 200-350 mg daily in order to sleep.

My worst experience, with other medications and alcohol, my walls looked like it was covered in ants, I saw black lines flying at me, and black lines coming out of objects from my room resembling spider legs. When I looked towards the light, I saw shadow of spiders crawling under my eye or clawing at my eye.

tldr: you'll probably wake up really drowsy and remain drowsy for a day, or two, sweating, or vomitting, and having a few seizures.

I highly recommend you to do your research, and act with logic, not emotions.

You must understand that sometimes better is not attainable for some, because some do not know the definition of better; find your destiny, or interest, to live or die.

Die logically, not emotionally. After death there is nothing; nothing ever mattered/matters.

I personally wouldnt die crying, even if I was physically incapable to.

Reactions: astr4 and fadedroses
Upvote 0