• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
This is actually the only meds that keep me a bit more grounded. But I can't use it forever. Anyone who wants to share their experiences with this med?

Thank you in advance πŸ„

• Love
Reactions: edu0z
D

Deleted member 65988

Nothing negative from my end, just a complete blackout from a relatively low dose when I tested it. Downsides I suppose would be dependence on it but it also depends how excessive the use of it is.

Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
Nothing negative from my end, just a complete blackout from a relatively low dose when I tested it. Downsides I suppose would be dependence on it but it also depends how excessive the use of it is.
Do you use it? How much do you take in a day? Feel free to share, but no pressure off course.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Benzo are notoriously known for their fast dependence + hardest tapering of any psych drugs

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
This is actually the only meds that keep me a bit more grounded. But I can't use it forever. Anyone who wants to share their experiences with this med?

Thank you in advance πŸ„

I think xanax is alprazolam... if not, you can ignore me haha. I started taking it when I was prescribed alprazolam along with sertraline. I had never taken medication and they are the only ones I have taken, I never thought it would work but my anxiety and intrusive thoughts decreased greatly. During the first month it was an incredible experience, I was able to work normally again. After that I had to start increasing the dose of alprazolam because it no longer had an effect on me and I stopped taking sertraline. Every few days I had to increase the dose because it stopped having the same effect on me, and the effect lasted less and less. It took me a lot of work to stop taking it. I think the negative points of the medication are how easily it can become an addiction and how short the effect lasts.

D

Deleted member 65988

Do you use it? How much do you take in a day? Feel free to share, but no pressure off course.
I only acquired for the sole purpose of Sn but when I used it, I barely used anything close to what is considered a high dose. I took around 1.5mg and still blacked out from that dose but haven't taken any since. I didnt experience any withdrawal symptoms. I also did not want to potentially need higher doses than i already taken to feel an effect.

Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023

I only acquired for the sole purpose of Sn but when I used it, I barely used anything close to what is considered a high dose. I took around 1.5mg and still blacked out from that dose but haven't taken any since. I didnt experience any withdrawal symptoms. I also did not want to potentially need higher doses than i already taken to feel an effect.
Wow! But good for you πŸ’— is there anything else you recommend? Or do you use anything else, that you feel like works for you

D

Deleted member 65988

Wow! But good for you πŸ’— is there anything else you recommend? Or do you use anything else, that you feel like works for you
Recommend for you? I still have Xanax after all and haven't taken anything past 2mg since I'm saving all that I have for my sn ctb which is 8mg of it, will use approximately half of that since 2mg can probably still put me out so 4mg should definitely do it. I don't use anything else but I will say that I felt better when I used it.

Reactions: edu0z and Aim
Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
8mg? πŸ˜₯ holy moly! Almost sounds scary to me considering ctb before anything 😴 anyways, it's a great meds that helps to cope in everyday life. Nb! I take fully responsible for praiding this med. It's not something to take lightly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

8mg? πŸ˜₯ holy moly! Sounds scary considering ctb before anything 😴 anyways, thanks 🀍
Uhm, I'm only using half of that which is 4mg, I could go all out and use it all but I'd rather not. Since 1.5 mg can still cause blackout for me then 4mg will definitely add onto that.

Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
Good that your so cautious πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Did anyone ever try lyrica? That they feel comfy enough about sharing.

Last edited:
  • Love
I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
Most psych drug Xanax included impair cognition. Def do not use it before driving

Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
But! Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share about lyrica? I have read some. But it's difference for everyone. So its interesting to get some more insight into this.
XO πŸ₯°

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I take lyrica for chronic pain. It makes my short term memory really bad. I walk into a room and forget why I needed to go in there. I forget words all the time. I haven't noticed less anxiety but everyone is different.

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and Aim
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
It relaxed me.

• Love
Centraloze

Centraloze

Nov 25, 2023
Don't know that I have any insights for you but I'll share my experience. Mainly alp, but also valium, etizolam and bromazolam. All similar just different duration and intensity of effect. The withdrawals from all of them are also the same; anxiety fueled insomnia, feeling like you just had an organ or something essential removed and the whole body is highly stressed trying to cope for several days. My ctb plan involves benzos. Clonaz, which I've also tried and am choosing for less drowsy effect and being easier to work with, less pronounced while still effective. I'm deeply contemplating the anxiety around ctb that occurs sometimes. I'll have more than needed, so that'll be a few days with it to hopefully regulate anxiety and make this work.

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Clonaz, which I've also tried and am choosing for less drowsy effect and being easier to work with, less pronounced while still effective. I'm deeply contemplating the anxiety around ctb that occurs sometimes. I'll have more than needed, so that'll be a few days with it to hopefully regulate anxiety and make this work.

wow, with me it's the opposite. Alprazolam reduced my anxiety and allowed me to work, if I took too much I felt an effect similar to alcohol, but I did not notice a decrease in my cognitive abilities (in fact I liked taking it because it allowed me to spend hours and hours programming without interruptions), The only bad thing is how short the effect lasts and how quickly you are forced to increase the dose for it to have the same effect. However, clonazepam had a longer lasting effect but left me completely anesthetized, I could hardly speak correctly and when I tried to do something intellectual I felt distracted all the time without the ability to concentrate. This is why at least I have finished with benzos, the addiction they cause is not worth all the negative effects. I would prefer weed.

Centraloze

Centraloze

Nov 25, 2023
Never heard of that with a normal dose. I took a decent dose in a short time, like a week. I noted that it didn't make me fall asleep with no tolerance, and I was able to go about my bis w/o interruption. I'll be careful not to get too carried away. Drug of necessity with heavy consequence you'll only understand when experienced.

GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
The possible multi-year withdrawal along with the kindling effect is a very good reason to be careful with anything that touches your GABA system (alcohol included!).

Benzos are useful if used extremely sparingly in very difficult situations (like 1x per 2 weeks maximum).

kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I've been taking klonopin for years. I only take it when I need it so I don't have a physical dependence on it where if I don't take it I'll go into withdrawal. But it is always my plan A when something bad happens or I'm upset which has made me really bad at coping or reacting to anything stressful. guess it hasn't resolved anything bc that's why i'm here now. it just lets me pause so I can reboot myself. but I always break again.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
This link contains very good info. We linked directly to the more relevant bits. Alprazolam is Xanax. This site is a wonderful properly cited source for harm reduction info on a lot of substances that are often used/abused recreationally.

• Love
Aim

Aim

🀍
Sep 12, 2023
This is golden, thank you πŸ’“

• Love
Reactions: _Broken_alice