K

karel1987

Student
Dec 29, 2020
I got a doubt about the methode. The two methodes I have are sn and a rope. Sn looks good for me, but i hate the feeling of dizziness. I think a rope be beter, but si is hard on a rope. Every methodes has his pros en cons. And you need to balance that pros en cons for yourself. I also don't get clear how hard the sn methode is. Some say it's uncomfortable others say it's hard before passing out. What is true and what is not true. I'm certain I want to die. I'm certain that I'm gone commit suicide. But the methode that's for me the hard part. Maby it's my si for constantly switching from methodes I don't now. How do i get the courage to do what I must do

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
Attempting suicide by SN is less uncomfortable than attempting suicide by full suspension hanging.

That said, there is a chance for you to survive your SN suicide attempt with no fault of your own. So weigh your options carefully.

Me personally, I'll go by hanging. I understand it is not painless, but I also know that most deaths throughout human history have been painful, vastly more painful than hanging.

Reactions: karel1987
K

karel1987

Student
Dec 29, 2020
Hanging is the most used option. I also doubt on when to go. It feels like I'm never fully ready

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally really wish it's straightforward to finally be free from this existence, to me it's so cruel how it's this difficult to die but anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find peace from the suffering.

Reactions: karel1987
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
Hanging is the most used option. I also doubt on when to go. It feels like I'm never fully ready
One thing that helps is setting a date in which you think it will be more bearable for you to die.

Last edited:
K

karel1987

Student
Dec 29, 2020
Yeah I keep rescheduling it. That's the problem I think