• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
this is a pretty silly question but I'd rather makes sure then f anything up..

The back of the pill says APZM 0.5
The front of the pill shows u can half it …

So if I half it it's 0.25
so x2 of these tablets nothing broken makes 1mg ??

Couple times I've taken about 3 maybe 4 and after an hour or so I'm knocked out and the next day I sleep so much too or feel out of it..

But How much should I take for my SN ..? I don't want to pass out quickly before I can drink 2 cup?
But I certainly need to pass out quicker than an hour ..

Many thanks in advance 🙏🏽

Attachments

• IMG_7307.jpeg
    IMG_7307.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7306.jpeg
    IMG_7306.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Not a stupid question at all, but a difficult one to answer.

Two full tablets is 1mg, so you're correct there. With regards to the speed they work, these are one of the faster acting benzos. But, everyone reacts differently to them, so you're going to have to do a bit of trial and error (if you have enough). You could try a lower dose of 1mg initially and then once you feel the effects, take another 1 or 2mg. That may then give you a decent reduction in your SI, while also allowing you time to take the SN. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I think of everything like money. So you have $0.50 cents =1 pill
$0.25 cents =1/2 pill
$1.00=2 pills
And so on 👍

Reactions: cscott