• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I feel so much familiarity with this place that it's hard to just let go y'know.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, Kit1, Pluto and 11 others
ppoyyx

ppoyyx

Life goes on but mine not lol
May 9, 2023
I feel exactly the same way. Even if i dont come here often, if it were to shut down one day i would feel so hopeless

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: silentnights56, Kit1, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
I feel exactly the same way. Even if i dont come here often, if it were to shut down one day i would feel so hopeless
No, I mean reality/this world.

Reactions: Kit1 and Decided98
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
Yeah, I relate with this on some level. I think about finally getting eternal peace when I do manage to fkn summon up the courage to CTB, but then I think about my pets, even my mother who I'd be leaving behind. There's a twisted sense of comfort in this cruel world, it might be because we know what the world is like. We don't know what happens after we CTB. For all we know, we could end up in an even worse situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd say no but then, I surprised myself once that I was scared going in for an operation. There was only a small chance I would die but there was still something upetting about saying goobye to my Dad before I went in- in case it was the last time. I'm like that every time I have to say goodbye though (we live hundreds of miles apart and don't see each other that often.) I think that bit was just my problems with saying goodbye and death in general. Still- I also felt scared- which I didn't understand because I was suicidal then too. I think it was because I didn't have my affairs in order though.

I guess I just think- as soon as we're dead- that's it. No more feeling anything. So- there won't be regrets after that. (Hopefully.) Sometimes I think there are still places I want to go and see but then I think- does it really matter? Maybe a quick exit will be better when the time comes for me.

I try to convince myself that death isn't a big deal. People do it every second of every day. Most of my family have already done it in fact. I already have lots of nice memories. The ones I make now probably won't be quite as nice because most of the people I loved to make them with are already gone. So for me- when my time comes (when my Dad has passed on) I doubt there will be much holding me here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, the thought of being eternally free from this existence is all that comforts me. Existence is nothing more than an endless cycle of harm and suffering that so tragically continues to repeat as new life is brought here, I see ceasing to exist as being a positive thing as after all, only the existing are capable of suffering, not the dead.

Reactions: Kit1 and hellispink
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
I feel so much familiarity with this place that it's hard to just let go y'know.
The world is filled with so much pain but there's also a lot of beauty. While realistically I know I won't miss it because I'll be dead, I have a hard time accepting that I've experienced my last sunset or hugged my cat for the same time. I'm sad that I'll never get to experience snow or or the feeling of just being held and being safe in someone's arms. I'm disappointed I'll never get to travel to Japan and pass the JLPT.

There's so much I want to do and see and experience but at the same time there's so much pain and sadness and emptiness that I don't think I can hold on much longer. So, yes, I understand the sentiment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim, Kit1, hellispink and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I have yet to draw a "haha" react out of @Pluto . I suppose that is one attachment I have to life as far as this forum is concerned.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Pluto, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
I'd say no but then, I surprised myself once that I was scared going in for an operation. There was only a small chance I would die but there was still something upetting about saying goobye to my Dad before I went in- in case it was the last time. I'm like that every time I have to say goodbye though (we live hundreds of miles apart and don't see each other that often.) I think that bit was just my problems with saying goodbye and death in general. Still- I also felt scared- which I didn't understand because I was suicidal then too. I think it was because I didn't have my affairs in order though.

I guess I just think- as soon as we're dead- that's it. No more feeling anything. So- there won't be regrets after that. (Hopefully.) Sometimes I think there are still places I want to go and see but then I think- does it really matter? Maybe a quick exit will be better when the time comes for me.

I try to convince myself that death isn't a big deal. People do it every second of every day. Most of my family have already done it in fact. I already have lots of nice memories. The ones I make now probably won't be quite as nice because most of the people I loved to make them with are already gone. So for me- when my time comes (when my Dad has passed on) I doubt there will be much holding me here.
What happened to most of your family?

Reactions: Kit1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
What happened to most of your family?

3 of my closest family members had died before I was 10. Cancer and heart attack. More have died since. All natural deaths but- it still hurts. I'm at the point where more people I loved are dead than alive- so- there's little keeping me here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Kit1, Pluto and 1 other person
nymphojuno

nymphojuno

girlfail (he/him)
Nov 30, 2023
absolutely, i'm mortified of leaving the ones i love behind, and the thought of never hearing my favorite bands again makes me sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Smelly_ballz, Kit1, Pluto and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Whenever I came closer to CTB thinking whether I should do it now or not I feel a kind of FOMO of life what I could miss out although there's nothing really to miss out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Pluto
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
No at all. I am not scared of missing out anything. This world is repetitive. Humans betraying each other hurting going to war, slaves, the rich getting richer, injustices countless abuse everywhere. The world doesnt stop or changes because we leave or not. It just keeps rotating useless and boring. Yeah there are beautiful scenery such as the sun the water things like nature. But i already got to experience those. Material things dont matter to me . And i am not the type of person who would allow all this suffering just to have "little" maybe 1% good moment and then 99% else all bad. Not worth it. Cant wait to get t f out here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Deleted member 65988, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
ppoyyx

ppoyyx

Life goes on but mine not lol
May 9, 2023
No, I mean reality/this world.
My bad i misread the title because of "this familiar place", this site was the first thing that came in mind ^^'

This world doesn't feel familiar and is all i want to escape, being honest.
Actually it's not the world itself, because i lowkey still wanna enjoy the beautiful things the nature brings to us. But humanity and society is just despicable for so many reasons.
Missing out would be the least of my concern unless it causes pain/problems to the few ones i love

greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
I do. There's a lot of sentiment on here about hating the world and others, which I understand, but I don't really have that. I just hate myself. In my situation I do believe I am the selfish one for wanting to CTB and I often do think about all the beauty there is to experience in the world. But then I think about how I would probably never be able to see much of it anyways with the circumstances that are leading me to do this.

D

Deleted member 65988

Nope
No at all. I am not scared of missing out anything. This world is repetitive. Humans betraying each other hurting going to war, slaves, the rich getting richer, injustices countless abuse everywhere. The world doesnt stop or changes because we leave or not. It just keeps rotating useless and boring. Yeah there are beautiful scenery such as the sun the water things like nature. But i already got to experience those. Material things dont matter to me . And i am not the type of person who would allow all this suffering just to have "little" maybe 1% good moment and then 99% else all bad. Not worth it. Cant wait to get t f out here.
100% this. Who cares if I miss out on any of this.

glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
I'm more afraid of this world/reality, I never feel like I belong anywhere in this world so I don't feel like I'll be losing anything (◍ ´꒳` ◍)b

But we're all going to die anyway, so sooner or later we'll have to leave, and I'd rather leave on my own terms ❣

Reactions: Aim and Kit1
Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
I'm far more scared of the horrible things that will inevitably happen to me like they always do, than I am of the vague possibility of missing out on anything worthwhile.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Am fully recovered but still browse this site because it grew on me

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Nothing's scares me, makes me as comfy or as lonely as thinking about taking my own life. It's so many emotions tied up to it. But at the same time, it will be insane to keep staying alive as well at this point. I really freaking hope I can fiend the strength to stay rational when the day soon hopefully comes! And that my plan works out!