S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
Life was good really good for me. No health problems and i had managed my minor depression.. had money in the bank and loved work.

last year a minor health condition, i got given a large dose of steroids… i didnt know how much they can screw up the body… but i took them .. and this year i had an ear issue and was given another high dose course,

After that.. i gained 100lbs in weight, irreversible moonface(redistributes pockets of fat to the sides of the skull mid face jaws) , can barely walk on my joints, muscles are weak and atrophied , pyshcoalicaly damage , teeth falling out, collagen depleted in skin its aged about 20 years all wrinkly..

All side effects of these disgusting meds! That i didnt need,

I am waiting a scan but most likely have multi focal bone death in all my major joints as its a common side effects at my dose and i have all the symptoms.

I used to love life.. i am scared of the pain of death.

But i have to go as i cant live my life this way. My family don't understand. I hate the medical healthcare service for destroying me and gaslighting me when i came back ill telling me its in my head. F****K THEM

The only method that seems sure is drowning everything else is too risky…. So i am looking for a lake or river and will have to suffer the panic and pain.. before death… but its gotta be better than the pain im in now

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: skylight7, LifeQuitter, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so cruel to me how there's all this suffering in this painful existence, I hope that you find peace.

Reactions: LifeQuitter