Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
First of all, from being a medic and in morgues i can tell you that you are being judged and treated like meat by doctors, paramedics and whoever examine your body. They judge and laugh about it all- from the way you committed suicide to how ugly you are and how weak youve been. There is no respect to the dead.
Second, I dont want CPR! i know how demeaning it is..youre being undress, having tubes in your mouth, a horny 18 year old is pushing against your chest,the last thing my dad will see is me naked and they might fucking save you or call your death while it looks like youre been raped in a gangbang.. its a very ‏the demeaning situation and i dont want it even if im gone.. some of you may not care because youre dead, youre a man or you like your breasts or whatever but for me its especially hard because im very embarrased of how i look like and cant stand the fact that people will see and talk about my looks when im dead(also because i know whats going on backstage and its annoying to see how they treat ‏patients behind their backs). I have seen corpses (etc etc) i know they will talk.
oh yeah and i dont want someoe i know to CPR my corpse!..:shy:
Funny thing is i signed an organ donation form a few years back which means i'll lay dead and naked and be treated like meat anyway..
BOTTOM LINE, i dont want CPR and it kind of fucks up the idea of dying!
What to do? Since its a suicide they will still use CPR if i write a note for them not to.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and justwannadie
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
That's quite shocking, I can't someone lacking respect for someone's body like that in a morgue. They must be very unhappy with their lives to do that. Opt out of the organ donation then, if you don't want it?

J

jules18

Mar 1, 2019
If you're serious about not wanting CPR then it's probably best to combine your main method with either 1) a very big and secluded national forest or park and/or 2) a lake, river or ocean so that your body isn't found.

The user TiredHorse is an ex-EMT on the forum and from what he writes EMS services will not do CPR on a cold body:
HOWEVER, be aware that there are criteria for a patient where EMS does not start resucitation efforts anyway. Rigor mortis, lividity, obvious destruction of brain, decapitation, decomposition, incineration... Different states have different criteria. So if you're dead and stiff, or dead enough for lividity to have set in (where all your blood settles to the lowest portion of the corpse), you won't need a DNR. Likewise, if you've blown your brains out we aren't going to try and give you CPR.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
https://medlineplus.gov/advancedirectives.html These are important for everyone here... just in case... a nice reminder
Theres this new(ish) thing "the right to die with honor",you sign on a non cpr form. There are a few kinds theres DNR and Living wills.
It doesnt include suicide attempts though, and the application wont be approved if your mentally ill.
If you're serious about not wanting CPR then it's probably best to combine your main method with either 1) a very big and secluded national forest or park and/or 2) a lake, river or ocean so that your body isn't found.

The user TiredHorse is an ex-EMT on the forum and from what he writes EMS services will not do CPR on a cold body:
Yeah as i wrote, im a medic. Im aware for rules of not strating CPR. But i cant risk myself by buying a gun and i dont want to cut my head off. Im under house arrest so i cant really kill myself and not be found..
That's quite shocking, I can't someone lacking respect for someone's body like that in a morgue. They must be very unhappy with their lives to do that. Opt out of the organ donation then, if you don't want it?
Nah its just how life goes, nothing is as official and respectful as it seems. People got opinions on everything..
how do you plan to go?
I have no idea.. i want to overdose on pills but im not sure its a smart move..

Last edited:
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
First of all, from being a medic and in morgues i can tell you that you are being judged and treated like meat by doctors, paramedics and whoever examine your body. They judge and laugh about it all- from the way you committed suicide to how ugly you are and how weak youve been. There is no respect to the dead.
Second, I dont want CPR! i know how demeaning it is..youre being undress, having tubes in your mouth, a horny 18 year old is pushing against your chest,the last thing my dad will see is me naked and they might fucking save you or call your death while it looks like youre been raped in a gangbang.. its a very ‏the demeaning situation and i dont want it even if im gone.. some of you may not care because youre dead, youre a man or you like your breasts or whatever but for me its especially hard because im very embarrased of how i look like and cant stand the fact that people will see and talk about my looks when im dead(also because i know whats going on backstage and its annoying to see how they treat ‏patients behind their backs). I have seen corpses (etc etc) i know they will talk.
oh yeah and i dont want someoe i know to CPR my corpse!..:shy:
Funny thing is i signed an organ donation form a few years back which means i'll lay dead and naked and be treated like meat anyway..
BOTTOM LINE, i dont want CPR and it kind of fucks up the idea of dying!
What to do? Since its a suicide they will still use CPR if i write a note for them not to.
Well I use to believe that signing for organ donation was good. But once I realized that the body is spiritual and sacred I took my name off that list. Because if there is a one percent chance that if my body is dissected in this life then my spirit body will be dissected in the afterlife I don't want that at all. It's got to be extremely degrading spiritually.