Q

QuietEnd

Doing the work
Jul 8, 2022
I order an E Valves for use with a nitrogen bag, order was shipped but tracking only goes as far as the international airport (which I don't remember any warning of in their delivery terms and conditions). Part has been lost with local courier and the company will take no ownership.

That's nearly £400 of wasted money.

I don't recommend ordering internationally with this company, it's a huge amount of money for no product. The part is legal so there's no customs issues.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves
Q

QuietEnd

Doing the work
Jul 8, 2022
Oh sorry. I didn't want anyone else to be scammed. Is there a way to provide that information so that others aren't scammed too?

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Oh sorry. I didn't want anyone else to be scammed. Is there a way to provide that information so that others aren't scammed too?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scams-megathread.25509/

If it's lost in customs or shipping I wouldn't necessarily consider it a scam.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The vendor you posted also sells something else (you know what I mean). So it´s good that you have deleted the name of the vendor. 👍

Reactions: QuietEnd
Q

QuietEnd

Doing the work
Jul 8, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scams-megathread.25509/

If it's lost in customs or shipping I wouldn't necessarily consider it a scam.
Except no-one will answer messages or information about what's happened, whether it was truly sent. If it's not a scam why does the company not respond.

My suffering is being extended because of this company.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe your mail is in their spam folder. Is there any other way to contact them ? How did you pay ? Is there a way to reverse your payment ?
"order was shipped but tracking only goes as far as the international airport" Have you contacted the courier to find out if the package was really shipped ? I often get emails announcing the shipment with a tracking number, but the package has not been shipped yet.

Last edited: