Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
i hate life so much, i want to all to end. i'm always alone, no matter how hard i try i'm always alone idk what's wrong with me, but i hate myself so much for it. nothing brings me happiness and i barely have energy to leave my bed, i just want it all to end. a couple weeks ago i tried to hang myself but when i started getting dizzy i got scared and pulled my head out, and then curled into a ball and cried. i sat there banging my head on the wall for an hour since i had this weird urge to. and i feel so pathetic and ashamed of not going through with it, i'm such a fucking coward

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tmbass, Nikki2020, SunshineAndSuicide and 5 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
i hate life so much, i want to all to end. i'm always alone, no matter how hard i try i'm always alone idk what's wrong with me, but i hate myself so much for it. nothing brings me happiness and i barely have energy to leave my bed, i just want it all to end. a couple weeks ago i tried to hang myself but when i started getting dizzy i got scared and pulled my head out, and then curled into a ball and cried. i sat there banging my head on the wall for an hour since i had this weird urge to. and i feel so pathetic and ashamed of not going through with it, i'm such a fucking coward
You are not a coward, that human survival instinct kicked in. Before undertaking any risk embracing endeavor, one must be sure. Love and peace to you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all, suicide is not easy and that's the reason as to why I continue to exist. It's unfair how it's so difficult to leave all the suffering behind and I know that it's so awful being trapped in a life that you hate. I wish you freedom.