• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HandfulofBasil

HandfulofBasil

Jul 10, 2024
I've been struggling to actually plan a method of ctb, and I think the main one is my friends. They're like family to me, and I don't want to hurt them more with this than I have to. A month or two ago one of my friends told me to kill myself (this was in a joking manner with humor that we've used regularly before, they didn't and still don't know that I'm actively suicidal) and I pushed back any attempt at a plan or gathering what I need because I didn't want to make it seem like that was the straw that broke the camel's back. And fast forward to now, my best friend has had several sudden passings in his family in a small time frame, and I don't want to add onto that when he's already grieving so much. I haven't made a plan or gathered any materials because I know that I'm too impatient and will just try to do it at the next possible moment. I know there isn't ever really a GOOD time to CTB, but there are definitive bad times, and they always seem to overlap for me. Maybe it's a sign, idk. I just wish things were more simple for me. Damn my bleeding heart, I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare