• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

F

friendless_soul

Mar 26, 2021
I have been lurking a long time, and guess I just need to vent.

I'm a middle aged man, with a job, healthy, with kids and a semi steady relationship…. But I think about killing myself all the time.

I've always battled thoughts but never had or still have the balls to do it, I used to be quite a loner even though I had friends looking back it was very toxic as I was the brunt of all the jokes and possibly I was just around to put me down and make them feel better about them selves. I was a loner, up until I met my girlfriend, everything was amazing, she showed me how people should treat you and how to be loved, he had kids together and moved into our own place and everything was amazing, until she found old pictures of a girl I used to talk to on my computer. Since then it has been a rocky road of falling out, her not trusting me but still not wanting to end things because she loves me.

But since then the thoughts have come back, I've neglected her and it is straining the relationship. Ive told her before that before her I used to think about suicide but have never told her about my thoughts now, she often tells me in heated arguments that maybe I should move back to my moms house and kill myself and that her and the kids would be much better without me, I know she doesn't mean it, she never apologises about it though.

Since her finding the pictures I lost my job which I loved, I easily found another but it wasn't the same, I've since then left that one for the one I have now and things couldn't be worse, today I was demoted after months of no support from management and no real training, and now I can't bare to look at people I work with knowing I couldn't hack the job.

I have had enough, I'm sick of being taken advantage of, I'm sick of arguments with my girlfriend, im sick of falling out with her and neglecting her when I don't want to, I'm sick of being in a job I can't don't like or want anymore and I'm sick of not having the balls to actually end it all.

I'm tired, just sick and tired!

Reactions: Cats keep me alive, Rational man and GoatHerder
F

friendless_soul

Mar 26, 2021
I can feel myself falling deeper and deeper back into my old ways. Me and my girlfriend have argued again tonight, she has severe OCD and I forgot to fill the car with fuel, she gets bad anxiety about touching the pumps and filling up, this has caused old wounds to re open and she claims I don't care about her or her feeling when she couldn't be further from the truth.

The way I feel about myself is causing me to increasingly show less interest in her when she's the only one that matters. tonight i thought she would be my rock after what happened today at work but she is pushing me away, I've been told to stay away from her, I mentioned about jobs I'd been looking for and she says she doesn't care. All I can think about is walking out, and ending it, then I think of the kids and stop myself.

All I've thought about today is suicide and how everyone will have a better life without me if I was gone. I feel empty and the thought of doing it doesn't scare me anymore. I've planned where to do it if I do, I can go into the basement of work, I'm the only one with a key and I can hang myself in there and to be honest no one would find me for a long time once I lock the door behind me and switch the lights off, my girlfriend won't contact them, she doesn't know the number or even where I work!

I hate the feeling of emptiness with no one to talk to

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and Rational man