Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
Just realized that is an easy way to drive up your chances of a natural death while saving yourself and your family the pain of suicide. Maybe also lick some door handles or something.

Reactions: forever21 and Final Escape
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
LOL

I think I might hate the flu a little more than I hate my misery. It's close though.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Please god no not after last year. I was sick for nearly the entirety of december and could barely do anything. It is not worth trying to go out that way, that is the definition of slow and painful. Please get your shot or at least try to avoid the flu.

blue

blue

Jul 21, 2019
if you're an otherwise healthy individual, getting the flu will just make you feel miserable for a week or two.

Reactions: Morphosis
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Surprisingly I hardly ever get sick. Ok not surprising I'm not around sick pple all the time. If u have a job where u have to be around many people a lot of the time, odds are someone has a cold or flu and it makes its rounds to everyone else. U might need it if u frequently work in close proximity to many pple and ure tired a lot ,stressed, and not able to eat healthy.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Just realized that is an easy way to drive up your chances of a natural death while saving yourself and your family the pain of suicide. Maybe also lick some door handles or something.

Hahaha, thank you for making me laugh. Great post!

Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
if you're an otherwise healthy individual, getting the flu will just make you feel miserable for a week or two.
Not necessarily. The immune response can cause death, meaning the healthier you are, the more likely you are to die from influenza. Certain flu stains are therefore more likely to kill healthier individuals, and this years variation might be one of them.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Not to scare anyone but I've heard vaccines at least these days may not actually help your immunity. I guess I question it all now because I do not trust the pharmaceutical companies or anything the gov controls. For all u know they could be adding stuff into those vaccines that actually predispose u to a shorter life since they aim to depopulate anyway these days. It's no accident that suicide rates are skyrocketing and lives are being cut short much more than in previous generations.

Reactions: GasMonkey