• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anhaedra

Anhaedra

May 5, 2024
Ive been suffering almost my whole life from mental illness and Ive been suicidal for the past three months. I attempted a couple times but I only used OTC meds because I didnt know how ineffective they are (paracetamol, asprin overdose).
Im currently staying with my parents and they wont let me outside on my own because they know Im suicidal. I dont know how long ill have to wait to convince them that Im okay. Once I can go outside on my own I have sn source in my city I can get really easily.

Im just living with no fucks given to life, dont want to acomplish anything, dont want to do anything but drinking and smoking weed. Im not ashamed of this life style because ultimately life is pointless, so might as well enjoy it until I can ctb. Just wanted to vent a little here. I feel a little lonely here, Ive lost contact with many of my "friends" I feel like sasu is all I have right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, divinemistress36, Ash and 1 other person
Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
Im just living with no fucks given to life, dont want to acomplish anything, dont want to do anything but drinking and smoking weed. Im not ashamed of this life style because ultimately life is pointless, so might as well enjoy it until I can ctb.
Im blowing a shit ton of money on fast food, cigarettes, and alcohol over the last few days. Can relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Anhaedra