BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Turns out the guy who was being nice to me was being nice for the sake of being nice and not because he was "interested" in me. In any way. Platonic or romantic. How do I know this? He fucking told me.

I'M SICK OF HOPING THAT SOMEONE WILL BE THERE FOR ME. YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOBODY'S FAVORITE? I GIVE UP. FOREVER. I DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR NEW FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AGAIN. I'LL JUST ENJOY MYSELF ON THIS FORUM.

Why even try? Proves that I am indeed human garbage. And ugly. And unattractive. Why do I even exist? I have no purpose. So everyone is better off without me. EVERYONE. I wish no one knew me in the first place.

At least I won't feel guilty about CTB. People think I'm just an extra so nobody would care.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ithappens, Élégie, Flippy and 18 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
As I read this you have wrote it just how I think and feel... I understand how you are feeling I also feel done with people irl and am just going to communicate here because it's the only place I feel I can...im sorry you are suffering, sending you lots of hugs and love... And us here would miss you so much if you were gone...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Thereisnothing, MysticPerception, Circles and 2 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I would definitely miss you if you were gone. I'm sorry you are suffering so much. Guys are assholes sometimes, karma will come back to him for leading you on though. Sending you hugs and my love.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Thereisnothing and BabyYoda
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
At least you can enjoy yourself here but yeah that is painful. I don't even know what to say to that. We still like you if that makes you feel better. I like your posts and usually end up agreeing with you on a lot of stuff. Not sure if that helps or just feels like empty statements I'm making. But I would miss you if you left. Don't count yourself short. You stand out to me and aren't just some extra in my eyes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Thereisnothing, Jean4 and BabyYoda
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
@BabyYoda - In my life over the years people who I thought cared about me, only ended up hurting me, using me as long as they felt like it and then spat me out and walked away..............it HURTS and made me feel worthless, but on reflection and as got older I realize that these people who I thought cared about me and obviously didn't, these people really must either be screwed up to behave like they did or just be so mean and heartless. No way could I ever treat someone like that, its devastating. No words I can say will make you feel any better right now, but hope you might try and believe me when I say that you are worth SO MUCH and you dont deserve to be treated like this, no more than I did, over and over again. I am much a loner now as people have trodden on me and spat in my face so many times, self preservation had to finally kick and say enough is enough. However much I cared about these people, looking back its sad but obvious to say I dont think they cared at all about me, so none of it was/is my fault, just as how people treat you isn't your fault. There are alot of ego centric people out there who only think about themselves, but amongst them are good souls, I know this for sure as have found some on this forum, plus I know that I am one of those good souls and more so I believe in you and that you are a precious soul and however crap others may treat us or make us feel, its THEM with the problem not US and they should be totally ashamed of themselves.:heart::heart::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and BabyYoda
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Hey, you're my favourite Baby Yoda! I might hate seeing that little green turd everywhere else, but on here it makes me smile.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Broken Chimera, MysticPerception, BabyYoda and 2 others
I

imagineit

Jan 1, 2020
I'm sorry you find yourself in this moment. Does this individual really deserve to serve as the final assessment of your own individual worth?

I understand moments like this can rock the world as much as anything, but maybe this moment will pass. You say you are sick of hoping someone will be there for you. You want something. Obtaining it will be difficult. Maybe this is how it is supposed to be. Give it time before you make final decisions. Once you start to detach from the real world, and I mean really detach, it is hard to get back. Many people start to detach, but they keep a hold on certain things. I think many people are in this position.

All the best to you. You are more than your appearance. You are more than the relationships you have or wish you had. You are more than the immediate moment can define.

Sometimes we need to distract ourselves from the immediate. PM me if you want to talk.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and BabyYoda
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Turns out the guy who was being nice to me was being nice for the sake of being nice and not because he was "interested" in me. In any way. Platonic or romantic. How do I know this? He fucking told me.

I'M SICK OF HOPING THAT SOMEONE WILL BE THERE FOR ME. YOU KNOW THAT I'M NOBODY'S FAVORITE? I GIVE UP. FOREVER. I DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR NEW FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AGAIN. I'LL JUST ENJOY MYSELF ON THIS FORUM.

Why even try? Proves that I am indeed human garbage. And ugly. And unattractive. Why do I even exist? I have no purpose. So everyone is better off without me. EVERYONE. I wish no one knew me in the first place.

At least I won't feel guilty about CTB. People think I'm just an extra so nobody would care.

Im sorry man, I'm a decade older than you but I know how it feels. It sucks and is such a shitty feeling to never be desired by anybody, the total lack of validation is heart wrenching and so lonely. It crushes your self esteem so much when literally no one is interested in you.

i don't mean to invalidate your feelings but you're not even 20 yet. You still have your whole adult life ahead of you for things to change in your dating life.

I know it sounds annoying to hear but try to keep your chin up. I can't and won't promise you things will get better because they didn't for me, but they might for you. You never know what will happen in your 20s.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, MysticPerception and BabyYoda
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I relate :aw: I feel this way often too. Or u can't keep anybody around like in my case. Sometimes I can find people I really like but I can't keep them around very long. I'll sabotage it somehow.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda and MysticPerception
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Other people's actions do not define you, but them.

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda and Manja
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry about your situation and there are a lot of superficial people in this world. Most (if not almost all) of the people I come in contact with are superficial and don't really care about me and even treat me like I don't exist there. Sometimes they may make brief small talk, but that's about it. No invitations, hangouts, reaching out, or anything special. Also as far as romantic relationships, yeah those are nonexistent for me as well (though that's another story and it's something low on my list of worries nowadays).

I don't blame you for giving up on people and relationships and what not. Most people suck IRL and are only out there for themselves. I too, wouldn't feel guilty (maybe a bit for my parents and family) when I CTB (when my time comes) as I really have nobody out there in the world.

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda