Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
i am on a trip with my family. I love them but they're loud and obnoxious. I had a bit of a fight with them and now they're all pissed off. It's not their fault, my mood is the problem but i can't help it. I also simultaneously managed to piss my girlfriend off on text. Now everyone in my life is pissed.

I am so done with this life. I haven't taken a single to think about anything except death ever since my SN arrived. I just need my scheduled date to come soon so I can leave this dump.

I feel numb to everything. I don't feel bad that everyone dislikes me now. I feel oblivious to everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, FuneralCry, LADY007 and 5 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
At least try to enjoy this time together a little and make peace with all your loved ones.

It's good for you, your family and your girlfriend.

Reactions: Huntfish34
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
At least try to enjoy this time together a little and make peace with all your loved ones.

It's good for you, your family and your girlfriend.
They already said their mood is the problem and they cant help it. You think that they dont want to enjoy their family time together on purpose?!?! Clearly you lack empathy to understand where they are coming from. Think before you make someone feel guilty that they are not trying hard enough!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sorry to hear you are suffering, living really is painful. I understand that it can be hard to be around others when you are feeling like this. I wish you peace if this is your decision.