picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
my mom keeps pressuring me into wearing makeup and feminine clothes. I don't understand, she excuses it with saying "you look tired all the time and ugly. you look depressed and down." I don't understand. I don't know what to do. I hate everything she makes me wear. I don't feel comfortable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, 90starve, LittleAngel and 6 others
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
The person I'm living with is also pressuring me to be more feminine because he doesn't respect that I'm non binary. My whole family doesn't respect it but at least they let me wear whatever I want. I know they are secretly judging me about it though. I understand how you are feeling. It's very frustrating that people are so mean and force you to do things you're uncomfortable with. Especially when those people are supposed to be supporting family.

• Hugs
Reactions: hells "angel", Sweet Tart, Dead Meat and 1 other person
picklealex

picklealex

Jun 24, 2023
The person I'm living with is also pressuring me to be more feminine because he doesn't respect that I'm non binary. My whole family doesn't respect it but at least they let me wear whatever I want. I know they are secretly judging me about it though. I understand how you are feeling. It's very frustrating that people are so mean and force you to do things you're uncomfortable with. Especially when those people are supposed to be supporting family.
yes, ever since I told them I'm transgender, they suddenly want me to wear more stuff that shows my body like tight stuff and shorts. my mom makes me wear makeup and stuff. I'm sorry that is happening to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHates, hells "angel", Sweet Tart and 1 other person
hells "angel"

hells "angel"

Is there an end? Does this Stop?
Jun 28, 2023
That's awful. Maybe express, it's your body. Your appearence. Not hers. If she want's to wear makeup and present feminine, great, good for her. But it's absurd to try and force you to comply with her beauty standards. You are not her. You are your own person. I'm sorry she doesn't want to understand that, It can be so so fucking dampening.

Reactions: Sweet Tart and greywings
LittleAngel

LittleAngel

When life gives you lemons, squeeze em into ur eye
Jun 26, 2023
Don't give in. My family did the same to me and now I'm overly feminine and unhappy with my appearance. Im not sure if this'll help, but try 'dressing up' and grooming yourself better on occasion? Not feminine of course, but there are ways to look masculine and 'fancy'. I wish you the best of luck in your situation!

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
yes, ever since I told them I'm transgender, they suddenly want me to wear more stuff that shows my body like tight stuff and shorts. my mom makes me wear makeup and stuff. I'm sorry that is happening to you.
My family is kind of equally judgmental and accepting. They like how modest I dress but they don't like that I dress like a boy. They can't choose if they care or not so they just leave me be. But the person I'm living with is very vocal about how I dress and its difficult. Hopefully I wont have to live here for very long but I hope you can get out of your situation too. I wish I could help but I don't know anything about your specifics and all I can give is advice. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always available.

picklealex

picklealex

Jun 24, 2023
Don't give in. My family did the same to me and now I'm overly feminine and unhappy with my appearance. Im not sure if this'll help, but try 'dressing up' and grooming yourself better on occasion? Not feminine of course, but there are ways to look masculine and 'fancy'. I wish you the best of luck in your situation!
thank you! I do try to dress up but she always says "I don't like how it looks on you" and shit like that. I do have some ideas now if she ever pulls stuff like that ever again.
My family is kind of equally judgmental and accepting. They like how modest I dress but they don't like that I dress like a boy. They can't choose if they care or not so they just leave me be. But the person I'm living with is very vocal about how I dress and its difficult. Hopefully I wont have to live here for very long but I hope you can get out of your situation too. I wish I could help but I don't know anything about your specifics and all I can give is advice. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always available.
thank you, my mom claims to be accepting but she always pulls stuff like , "if you start to dress like a boy, nobody will like you." which is upsetting and I just ignore her so she gets the point that I don't like that. I also am here if you ever need to talk.

Reactions: LittleAngel
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
my mom keeps pressuring me into wearing makeup and feminine clothes. I don't understand, she excuses it with saying "you look tired all the time and ugly. you look depressed and down." I don't understand. I don't know what to do. I hate everything she makes me wear. I don't feel comfortable.
If it doesn't bring you comfort, try to avoid wearing it. Just straight up say, I hate these clothes and I don't wanna wear them. Though it sounds a lot easier then done

Reactions: picklealex
picklealex

picklealex

Jun 24, 2023
If it doesn't bring you comfort, try to avoid wearing it. Just straight up say, I hate these clothes and I don't wanna wear them. Though it sounds a lot easier then done
thank you! I'll try this