BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I don't Vape. I've never vaped or smoked anything in my life. But, I'm curious, because I just saw a TV commercial for some sleazy law firm that claims that vaping causes suicidal thoughts. The ad said that if you have suicidal thoughts and you Vape, you could call them and they might be able to sue the company and get you millions of dollars.
I've never heard of suicidal thoughts being connected with vaping before, so I just wondered for any of you that do it, is there a connection?

• Wow
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Nemeshisu
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i don't think that there is a connection, i was equally as suicidal now than when i vaped, and if there is a connection, then it's the nicotine more than the vape liquid itself.

law firms are most likely trying to take advantage of the fact that vaping is a new'ish thing and the manufacturers are easy to take advantage of because they are not as big as tobacco companies, and those are 100% profiting on cancer and addiction, but no one in the right mind is going to even consider doing the same for those companies.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, BlueWidow, a_strange_day and 2 others
F

FullyUnplugged

Dec 25, 2019
Yea im not that smart but cant see a connection. Probably the tobacco company trying to spread disinformation about vaping

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and BlueWidow
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I honestly have no clue... But all of a sudden, I'm a vaper! $$$

Reactions: BlueWidow and HitchHiker
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I think today some people wouldn't hesitate to connect just about anything if it means $.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, BlueWidow, Fragile and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Well if a person starts vaping and they are not getting the same amount of nicotine as they were when they were smoking they could start to have withdraw symptoms which would cause suicidal thoughts.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Vaping isn't new despite what the younger generation thinks. It's been around since atleast the 70s. There's no data to make this link or connection.

But as a_strange_day mentioned, many lawyers are unscrupulous and will do whatever they can for a buck.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, BlueWidow and Fragile