• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Does this site prevent unintentional suicides?

good evening, this is in no way a criticism but we are quite a lot of people having been here for 1 year or more waiting for the perfect method, wanting to plan everything, knowing, which means that in the end we spend a lot of time think and ultimately we lack spontaneity
and this blocks us when taking action.

this site is truly EXTRAORDINARY❣️🥰💞 and that's why it allowed people to leave peacefully, particularly with the SN...

but I remember that before being registered there I was more naive and I was less afraid of a failed suicide, there it was because I wanted everything control I have lost my suicidal spontaneity. by that I mean that I am never sure enough etc...

does this speak to anyone?

Thanks

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Alexei_Kirillov
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
Honestly all this site did was educate me on what works and what doesn't. Otherwise I would have tried to go out by wrist cutting and probably have just made a mess, and it wouldn't have worked anyways. So I guess it's taking longer now that I have more information bc of this site, but it's probably for the best.

Reactions: goodbye_._, Defenestration and divinemistress36
K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
Right under the users avatar you can see their join date. Some people have been here for years. I've lurked around for many months. It's a bit distressing to see when young people post about wanting to ctb. Hopefully in many cases it's more about venting. Part of the problem is society and their non-education in understanding passive vs active ideation. Once suicide enters the conversation no one wants to be on the hook emotionally, socially or legally for not getting authorities involved.

The channels for anonymous are few. All I know of is reddit, tis and something for older people. It would probably be a good idea to steer people with passive ideation to a place that isn't mixed with active planners. There is a recovery section here but it's a systemic communication and acceptance problem. I notice on reddit a lot of the posts don't get many replies unless they've downed a bunch of OTC medicine in real time and out come the forces telling them to go to the hospital.

Reactions: Defenestration