N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I like to be a mass poster. Posting on here gives me some meaning. Which might be a little bit sad. I am at place 22th of members with the most posts. I think if we also consider the amounts of words in this calculation I might in the top 15. I know it is worth nothing. And it is stupid to feel good about it. But strangely I do. People will judge me for it.

For me my posts are like a very long suicide note documenting the extreme injustice and pain that led me to this decision. Nowhere else on any other platform I could do that. Maybe on X but I would get harrassed and trolled and people would make fun of me which might would drive me to commit suicide. There is a bullying culture on X even when it was Twitter. I like my posts and I try to do good with them. Many people told me they are distracting them from their problems. People called me thoughful and eloquent.

Someone once replied to me jokingly: "I did not know we were scoring for high scores." I think in itself a high post count is not something bad. But I think it comes with some responsibilities being a mass poster in this forum. I try not go get into heated debates or I try to avoid getting aggressive when I am on here. We are all pretty mentally unstable.

Then there is also the absurditiy component people might judge me for that. But me noname223 is in (probably) the biggest suicide forum on this planet among the 20 members who provide the most content. At school everyone thought of me as promising young academic. Lmao. Thoughful threads on SaSu are way better than actually engaging productively in society and earning a lot of money in the economy living a happy life. Who wants that?

The post count should not be a status symbol as strangely as it sounds. It does not mean the content you provide had a high quality. It does not mean you are special. But it can mean a lot to you as a person because you share a history with this forum. There was so much shit that we went through. I had the chance to meet incredible people with incrediblely sad stories. I have changed within these 4 years. It is incrediblely difficult to remain human when you go through severe agony 24/7 for years. It changes you as a person. I think there are some good but mostly bad aspects. I wish I could have been resilient like Victor Frankl but me. I just broke. I am a broken human being. A shell from my former self. I have forgotten how happiness feels like. How it feels not be overwhelmed by sorrows.

How about you?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: daley, fleetingnight, tenshi and 6 others
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
nah to me it doesnt mean anything, same with reaction score. i really wish there was an option to hide my reaction score because it makes me feel embarrassed. i do like people reading my posts and interacting with them but just seeing that i have 30k+ score makes me feel like a failure in life for spending so much time on here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, DefinitelyReady, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I do not care about it.
I probably write relatively a lot, but I only write when I feel like it.
I also don't care how many comments someone has.
I don't respect anyone, so it doesn't matter... I'm joking, of course.

nah to me it doesnt mean anything, same with reaction score. i really wish there was an option to hide my reaction score because it makes me feel embarrassed. i do like people reading my posts and interacting with them but just seeing that i have 30k+ score makes me feel like a failure in life for spending so much time on here.
I will reward you with a reaction for your comment.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yay!
Reactions: SoFewMethods, not-2-b-the-answer, Rocinante and 1 other person
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Milestones are cool to reach. E.g. 1000 posts, 5000, etc..
Other than that I don't even notice or care for my postcount.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I care a little about it but I'm under no delusion that it makes me any kind of authority or influencer just because I had a lot of free time in 2020-2022.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, not-2-b-the-answer, eatantz and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I care a little about it but I'm under no delusion that it makes me any kind of authority or influencer just because I had a lot of free time in 2020-2022,
20,000 comments... the king of losers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• Yay!
Reactions: SoFewMethods, not-2-b-the-answer, DeIetedUser4739 and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I feel oddly proud of mine.

Reactions: L0neW0lf and not-2-b-the-answer
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I admire accounts with few posts yet so many reaction scores. It gives quality over quantity sorta vibe....I myself been chatty.

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, fleetingnight, 3/4Dead and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Reaction score is more important to me. It needs to be more than double my post count

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: fleetingnight, SoFewMethods, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't usually pay attention to mine. I don't know what it is rn. I will check after I post. 😉

• Yay!
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Dr Iron Arc and L0neW0lf
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
don't phrase it like that, it is venting
It was a joke.
I was probably in a relatively good mood.
When I'm in a good mood, I like to "insult" someone.
It's stronger than me.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I care a lot about it, but only if they've achieved a high number of posts by way of the counting game. I like to know that someone's really earned their stripes and contributed to the forum meaningfully before I give them my respect.

• Yay!
Reactions: 3/4Dead, binturong, Agon321 and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It really makes no difference to me. I respond to what I want, and if I don't respond to anything at all, that's fine, too. Just killing some time on here until I leave. I suppose I could always do pre-written, "canned" responses like some others on here have done, and submit them to every thread possible, but see no point in that at all. Really, that's kinda lame.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and Praestat_Mori
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I usually dont see it since you have to scroll over someone's username on the left to see it, and I'm usually zoomed in a bit with my cursor on the rightside when I read. It doesn't make a difference to me though.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Neon Grave

Neon Grave

AuDHD, trying my best.
Apr 6, 2023
I hesitate to post frequently because I've been told many times in my life that I "talk too much" and that my input is "unnecessary." It's made me very insecure about speaking in general, so I only add to a conversation when I feel very compelled.

I sort of admire people who post frequently or are well recognized in the community. I'm saddened that they're here, as I'm sure many of us wish we didn't have to resort to this type of forum for basic human connection, but I sort of wish that I could be "known," if that makes sense?

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, like-spoiledmilk and jar-baby
riamu

riamu

walking waste of bandages
Jan 5, 2023
i do worry i come across as less 'trustworthy' because of my lower post count? trolls will inevitably slip through the cracks, and those with less posts are more likely to be bad faith actors, but if/when i pass 100 comments i don't think it'll matter to me, after that it's just a number

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I admire accounts with few posts yet so many reaction scores. It gives quality over quantity sorta vibe....I myself been chatty.
It's like a K/D ratio on Modern Warfare 2. I'm currently 1/2 on posts to reactions. Need to get to 1/3 xD

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I trust in you ;)
Need to deploy some more AC 130s. Got Rookie numbers at the moment
Video Games Ghost GIF by Call of Duty

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I care a lot about it, but only if they've achieved a high number of posts by way of the counting game. I like to know that someone's really earned their stripes and contributed to the forum meaningfully before I give them my respect.
Counting game PAH. It's all about the GIF game. Numbers be moving like claymation.
Shout Shouting GIF

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Counting game PAH. It's all about the GIF game. Numbers be moving like claymation.
Shout Shouting GIF

My thing is that anyone can post a gif. But if someone can count decently, then I feel like we're in for a real battle of wits at some stage or another. And I always enjoy that.

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
No but if someone only has like 1 or 2 posts, I'd be a little sus about interacting with them to be honest. I didn't realize what a target this site has on its back, when I first found it.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken, Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

ugly 6’3 autistic guy whos had a rough start
Jul 7, 2024
No not really but it means something on looksmax.org to the people over there

Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Means nothing to me. I've ran two forums - top posters were often attention hounds.sorry if that seems harsh. Doesn't mean the OP is. peace

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I get embarrassed when I see how many posts I made. It's funny, cause I don't judge anyone else for having a lot, but always myself. I get told I talk too much all the time, that's probably why. Though, I kinda do talk way too much, lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
I don't see being on this site a lot, or anyone else being on it for that matter, as a bad thing. In fact, I see them as @Rocinante does: as milestones. It is a requirement for me that my reaction score is at LEAST twice my number of messages. A higher reactions-to-messages ratio seems cooler to me because it means people really like what they have to say. I also want to make sure a lot of people on this site know me so that when I leave this site (alive), I will have a lot of people to say goodbye to, just like being surrounded by people at your funeral.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, Praestat_Mori and Sylveon