• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
I get confused if the podcast or its survivor group chat is not pro choice,

or idk how to describe. it feels off, for example the podcast host was like a social service hotline with taking months to ignore and then respond insensitive/angered, and the group wouldn't let someone need much before saying something about professionals,

but did anyone else try talking with them?

I'd ignore it, but there's few groups, that I couldn't. maybe it's like suicidewatch but with more responsiveness?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
It's a podcast where they interview suicide survivors. It's focus is to bring more awareness about suicide and break stigmas about suicide by letting suicide survivors tell their stories.

The chat is a support group for survivors and their families. It's geared toward recovery and helping suicidal people to find emotional support and resources to help them so that they don't commit suicide.

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske and Forveleth
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Suicide survivor as in those who lived through an attempt or those that have had to survive losing someone to suicide? @Orange Cat

O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
Suicide survivor as in those who lived through an attempt or those that have had to survive losing someone to suicide? @Orange Cat

The host interviews people who have survived a suicide attempt. They tell their story about the problems they had that led them to attempt suicide and then talk about their journey toward recovery and what helped them specifically.

• Informative
Reactions: Abyssal, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, rozeske and 1 other person
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
The host interviews people who have survived a suicide attempt. They tell their story about the problems they had that led them to attempt suicide and then talk about their journey toward recovery and what helped them specifically.
Do you think if a person who didn't get better applied for the podcast, that they'd refuse to interview them? I.e. not the hopeful stories