• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Should I worry about SN going bad if I order it online and put it in my backpack for a few hours. Are there any expiry dates for SN? Just as a notice, I did ask on the FAQ SN thread aswell as some other places but didnt get a reply. I have previously mentioned but I have Aspergers so I struggle to understand information on large threads occasionally, so I like to ask to better understand something and stop misconceptions I have before attempting anything.

Last edited:
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
I think everyone in here get SN online but depends on your country and other circumstances. I live in US and I got my SN with no issues (no police, etc.), but you have to be careful with scammers so make sure you got the right SN. I don't see any reason why you can't put it in backpack, just make sure it's dry, not too cold and not too warm.

Reactions: autumnal and Bob_Luman
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I think everyone in here get SN online but depends on your country and other circumstances. I live in US and I got my SN with no issues (no police, etc.), but you have to be careful with scammers so make sure you got the right SN. I don't see any reason why you can't put it in backpack, just make sure it's dry, not too cold and not too warm.
Thanks for your reply, I did put up a previous thread yesterday regarding putting it in a backpack. But the question of this thread is mainly about will it go stale and bad and does SN have expiry date?

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks for your reply, I did put up a previous thread yesterday regarding putting it in a backpack. But the question of this thread is mainly about will it go stale and bad and does SN have expiry date?
You don't need to worry about it for 3 years, just keep it as powder. As I wrote keep it in dry place and avg. temperature, backpack should fine.

Reactions: autumnal and Bob_Luman
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
No .

• Water Solution
Few Hours
  • Packed Air-Tight
Few YearsClumps, temporary exposure to air , are okay
  • Air
Few WeeksWill lose potency slowly, due to humidity (H2O) not oxygen

Reactions: Lastravel, throwaway_2620, faust and 4 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Quarky made a nice thread on this, which should help you. Overall though, if you don't expose it to air it shouldn't go bad and it's quite temperature resistant. From what I understand it'll be good for around three years. You can test it with an aquarium test kit or with a little blood to see if the colour dilutes to brownish, I think.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/

PS: Quarky was faster than me... :hihi:

Reactions: autumnal and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Extreme weather for transport/storage problem?No.
  • SN is transported in all climates without any heating/cooling.
  • SN is simply not reactive – only to moisture, acid, extreme heat, etc

You really need to read the FAQ .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/post-631049
Ahh @voyager beat me to it :blarg: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and voyager
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Quarky made a nice thread on this, which should help you. Overall though, if you don't expose it to air it shouldn't go bad and it's quite temperature resistant. From what I understand it'll be good for around three years. You can test it with an aquarium test kit or with a little blood to see if the colour dilutes to brownish, I think.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/

PS: Quarky was faster than me... :hihi:
Stupid question but by not exposing to air you mean leaving it in the packaging it comes in through mail?

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Should I worry about SN going bad if I order it online and put it in my backpack for a few hours. Are there any expiry dates for SN? Just as a notice, I did ask on the FAQ SN thread aswell as some other places but didnt get a reply. I have previously mentioned but I have Aspergers so I struggle to understand information on large threads occasionally, so I like to ask to better understand something and stop misconceptions I have before attempting anything.
You've got nothing to worry about. I hid my (unopened) bag of SN under my bed for a month before attempting. And it would have worked too, had I not been found.

Reactions: Bob_Luman
luna666

luna666

IBS/Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attacks
Apr 24, 2019
When you order SN, they won't make it the same day, It's probably been sitting in their storage for a few months already.
Just leave it in the package that it came until you decide to use.
( The package will tell you for how long you can store it)

Reactions: voyager, autumnal and Bob_Luman
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Stupid question but by not exposing to air you mean leaving it in the packaging it comes in through mail?

You can open the package, that's fine, but it's probably best to not open the container as such, because it might oxidise and transform into Sodium Nitrate (NaNO 3) afaik. Mine came in a sealed plastic bottle and a little plastic bag wrapped around it. Discarded the bag, and instead wrapped two zippy bags around it, squeezing out as much air as I could. Am probably overly careful, dunno.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
it might oxidise and transform into Sodium Nitrate (NaNO 3) afaik.
Nitration may occur with abundance of water and oxygen, over time, and with more reagents or heat. Usually it's the other way around: NaNO3 decomposes naturally to NaNO2.

Storage -- Why SN does not readily oxidizes

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager
S

SugarbushMtn

Student
Dec 15, 2019
I bought a sealed bottle, then put it in a zip lock bag closed carefully and then into the fridge. So dark, cool, sealed. Should last.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I bought a sealed bottle, then put it in a zip lock bag closed carefully and then into the fridge. So dark, cool, sealed. Should last.
Fridge introduces humidty.

Don't put SN in fridge.

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Thanks for your replies everyone, I'll just leave it how it comes in the packaging until I am ready to use it. I've just realised though due to the coronavirus and everything shutting down temporarily this will delay the time we can ctb due to lack of working people and businesses being open etc...When it comes to it I'll likely use the SN in early hours of the following day I get it, as that'll allow me to eat and drink the day before and my parents won't suspect anything, as I won't have to fast during the day.

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Extreme weather for transport/storage problem?No.
  • SN is transported in all climates without any heating/cooling.
  • SN is simply not reactive – only to moisture, acid, extreme heat, etc

You really need to read the FAQ .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/post-631049
Ahh @voyager beat me to it :blarg: :hug:

I'm sure there's an answer somewhere and I've searched, but @Quarky00 , not to be a pain but do you know what levels of moisture we're talking? Like, I wouldn't keep it in a bathroom but sitting in a car for a few hours in sealed package (the envelope was opened but the product is sealed) in heavy rain is fine right? Sorry for being paranoid, but I'd rather ask and look dumb than make a mistake!

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I'm sure there's an answer somewhere and I've searched, but @Quarky00 , not to be a pain but do you know what levels of moisture we're talking? Like, I wouldn't keep it in a bathroom but sitting in a car for a few hours in sealed package (the envelope was opened but the product is sealed) in heavy rain is fine right? Sorry for being paranoid, but I'd rather ask and look dumb than make a mistake!
It's fine:)

SN containers that were opened share same faith/handling as closed ones.

SN with clamps ('one big solid rock'), which indicates humidity absorbed, is potent and fatal.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xBrialesana and Busdriver
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
So 100% leaving SN in a room away from radiators under a bed or something is fine right? Just to double make sure and of course if left unopened so it doesnt go bad? It wouldn't be left for long since I'd want to use it the early hours of the next morning. So apart from Antiemetic drugs is the other drug which messes with your stomach acids necessary? I am definitely gonna read more into it on this site over the upcoming months or weeks until confident and able to get the stuff.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Reactions: Bob_Luman
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Correct

Correct

None are necessary.
Antiemetics are nice, antacids are not important.

Read Guide/FAQ.

:hug:
Phew that's a relief I'm really happy I've managed to stumble upon this brilliant site! I feel as though here we can all understand each other and accept that life really ain't for everybody. With our bodies we should have the right to go if we so want to, I hate being told you must be here and suffer by others. We don't live primarily for others but mainly for ourselves. It's our life. I just wanted to thank you all for being supportive and helping me gather the information necessary surrounding these areas. It's always better to ask and check to avoid screw ups and awkwardly facing family afterwards etc....
Also when stirring the SN the water should look like regular water but have a slight cloudy look to it or a slight unnatural colour? Just as long as I stir until the powder is gone in the glass, in 50ml of water with 25g of SN powder that's correct?

Last edited:
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Also one more quick question, in regards to the time you take the Antiemetic pill, is it just before the SN or is it a few hours before? I noticed there was some time plan table on the mega thread.
Correct

No

Correct

:hug:
I'm not too sure if the table plan I saw on the other thread was for the Antiemetic drugs. Somebody said to me you can just take the Antiemetic right before drinking the SN?

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
No

No

No

Correct! All your questions had been answered there.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/
Oh I've just realised, on stans thread for Metoclopramide it says you have to do a 48 hour regimen. And shows a time plan for how to do it. So you have to fast for two days and not eat any food but drink little water aswell?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Oh I've just realised, on stans thread for Metoclopramide it says you have to do a 48 hour regimen. And shows a time plan for how to do it. So you have to fast for two days and not eat any food but drink little water aswell?
No

Please read Guide/FAQ

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/