• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TwentySeven

Apr 7, 2020
Planning on doing it soon. Just making sure my plan is going to work.
I just need to find out what rope thickness/what rope to buy before I go through with it.
I think this is the best way to go about this for me.
>Sneak out at midnight
>Go to the park
>Climb the baseball backstop and tie the rope at the top
>Climb down and set up the step stool
>Headphones on and call the police
>Put on my favorite music and kick the stool :)
I figured this is a good way to do it because I won't have to worry about anyone seeing me set up the stuff at night. I figured that between response time and time to find me if I only tell them my general area would give me enough time to choke and also I don't have to worry about family or anyone else finding my body like that. Do you guys think this is a good way to do this? I don't see any flaws but Im not the best at thinking at least not right now. More importantly, what rope thickness my dudes???

R

rachmann

Apr 20, 2020
I'm sure you will know what rope to get. But calling the police sounds bad. Hanging may take 20mins to completely kill you. If the police finds you, you might end up vegie. I mean ur gonna be found by other people and they gonna call the police anyways.

Reactions: enlightened_suicide
enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
Police is a v bad idea, also they go over everything you need to know in the how to hang yourself thread.
Check your resources beforehand bro and best of luck