• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I am 5'10 and 240 pounds. I attempted partial hanging a year ago (February 2021) and got unconscious. I was 5'10 and 180 lbs then. But I was found and taken to the hospital and rescued.
Right now, I'm scared of whether it would be suitable for my weight. I consider myself pretty heavy. I'm ready to lose weight if it's necessary. I know that partial hanging is the most painless method because I've actually tried it. I remember giving up control of my body and standing on my toes then boom...I was at the hospital, surrounded by 10 docs and nurses.

I considered CTB via SN but it seems more complex. Plus the success rate isn't much. I can't lay my hands on good quality SN, powerful anti-emetics, beta-blockers, and stuff. What's the guarantee that I won't throw up? I suffer from gastrointestinal issues. So it's nearly impossible I could poison myself. S**t, even death isn't accepting me. When I told my therapist that, he laughed.

I can't do either of the methods soon enough. My parents robbed my room and now I'm living in the guest room. So I'll be able to do it only when I get my room back.

So I want some suggestions on whether this would be a good option considering my weight. Help/ criticism is welcome.

Thanks in advance :)

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and rkvgriffus
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
I'm 5'9, and used to be 200lbs 3 years ago. That was when I first attempted partial. Never got close to passing out at all, so my thinking was I should lose weight, in order to reduce the amount of fat on my neck. I'm 170lbs now & tried partial again last summer. I got so close to passing out, but my legs just stood up. My next attempt will be full suspension, because it's more reliable imo, and so I won't struggle with applying more pressure.

In my opinion, I don't think weight matters too much for partial. All it takes, is applying constant pressure on the arteries. If you're desperate enough, I think anyone would try hard to achieve that, even if it would cause more discomfort. I'm glad you didn't suffer brain damage after being found from your previous attempt. You're very lucky.

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I'm 5'9, and used to be 200lbs 3 years ago. That was when I first attempted partial. Never got close to passing out at all, so my thinking was I should lose weight, in order to reduce the amount of fat on my neck. I'm 170lbs now & tried partial again last summer. I got so close to passing out, but my legs just stood up. My next attempt will be full suspension, because it's more reliable imo, and so I won't struggle with applying more pressure.

In my opinion, I don't think weight matters too much for partial. All it takes, is applying constant pressure on the arteries. If you're desperate enough, I think anyone would try hard to achieve that, even if it would cause more discomfort. I'm glad you didn't suffer brain damage after being found from your previous attempt. You're very lucky.
Thanks random stranger. Yes I'm very lucky to have survived it without permanent damage. My dad said they gave me some special injection for that. And it was really painful. I started having seizures due to it. All that matters is timing.
So you're gon try full suspension? I heard it causes tremendous pain and discomfort. Plus the ceiling in my house is really high so I can't do full suspension. Actually I'm scared if F.S hanging. What if I get decapitated?? Lol

MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
So you're gon try full suspension? I heard it causes tremendous pain and discomfort. Plus the ceiling in my house is really high so I can't do full suspension. Actually I'm scared if F.S hanging. What if I get decapitated?? Lol
Yup, full suspension will be my next attempt. I'm just waiting for the time where I'll alone in the house for a few hours, so that I won't be found early. Yeah, I've also heard of the discomfort, but I'm willing to go through a few seconds of that, before I hopefully go unconscious. Full suspension is pretty scary to think about, so I can totally understand what you're saying. I wish you goodluck, if you do decide to go partial again.