• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fengshuiside

Fengshuiside

Dream of another way out <3
Apr 21, 2022
I decided that I'll hang myself. At my parents yard there is a tiny storage building where I can easily do a short drop hanging.

Now no one could see me there but I wonder if it's common for one to make loud noises. I'm mainly worried that my neighbor could hear some weird and loud sounds from the storage and call the police. There's plenty space around my body so my feet and hands are not going to hit anything.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Yeah. It could make alot of noises when preparing for it. Full suspension esp, partial suspension is more technical. Recently there is a suicide success in a psy ward, apprantly the patient has only 5 mins.

Fengshuiside

Fengshuiside

Apr 21, 2022
Yeah. It could make alot of noises when preparing for it. Full suspension esp, partial suspension is more technical. Recently there is a suicide success in a psy ward, apprantly the patient has only 5 mins.
What do you mean exactly by "when preparing for it"? If you mean setting up the rope, the chair etc. that won't be a problem, I'll set them up during daytime and do the hanging at night. I'm worried that I'm somehow going to make very loud animal like sounds as I hang.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Just make sure it can hold your weight. I saw 2 clips of people doing full sus , u cant make noises if you are lucky 5 mins should get the job done.

Fengshuiside

Fengshuiside

Apr 21, 2022
Just make sure it can hold your weight. I saw 2 clips of people doing full sus , u cant make noises if you are lucky 5 mins should get the job done.
Aight, cool. I'm going to use a 12mm polypropylene rope which has a 1910 Kg tensile strength. Even with a short drop that should be plenty to hold my weight. Seems like I don't have to worry about much.

F

Flightlinek

-
Aug 20, 2018
You won't make any noises. You WILL thrash about and convulse after you lose consciousness, so be sure there's nothing around that you could swing into and make noise. Your unconscious convulsions will make you swing on the end of the rope; if the storage building is that tiny, it's conceivable you could swing far enough to bang into the sides of the walls (which would be pretty loud). I'm not sure how likely that is, but it's a risk. And if there's stuff IN the shed, especially metal stuff that could clang if you knock it over, that's a bigger risk. But as far as animal noises... no, it should cut off your airway enough that you won't be able to get any sound out.

Fengshuiside

Fengshuiside

Apr 21, 2022
You won't make any noises. You WILL thrash about and convulse after you lose consciousness, so be sure there's nothing around that you could swing into and make noise. Your unconscious convulsions will make you swing on the end of the rope; if the storage building is that tiny, it's conceivable you could swing far enough to bang into the sides of the walls (which would be pretty loud). I'm not sure how likely that is, but it's a risk. And if there's stuff IN the shed, especially metal stuff that could clang if you knock it over, that's a bigger risk. But as far as animal noises... no, it should cut off your airway enough that you won't be able to get any sound out.
I see. I'm going to tie the noose to the supporting plank in the middle of the roof. But the building is big enough that I won't be able to hit anything except the wooden plank above where my rope is attached. Once I get my rope I'll check out if I can have the rope longer so I can't hit the plank but without my feet touching the floor.

Or maybe I'll just put boxing gloves on to silence it lmao.

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Fengshuiside, I agree with Flightlinek with keeping objects away from your unconscious body. Just my two cents opinion but maybe you could restrain your legs with some kind of restraint (Duct Tape, Zip-tie, etc) or something like that if you want to be extra sure unnecessary sound won't be made, maybe even a gag, though probably not necessarily needed.

Cheers,
-Ceaser

Fengshuiside

Fengshuiside

Apr 21, 2022
It's a storage but it's pretty much empty, there's only stuff on floor level that I can move elsewhere. My legs can convulse all they want, they have 2,5 meters empty space each side :D
Fengshuiside, I agree with Flightlinek with keeping objects away from your unconscious body. Just my two cents opinion but maybe you could restrain your legs with some kind of restraint (Duct Tape, Zip-tie, etc) or something like that if you want to be extra sure unnecessary sound won't be made, maybe even a gag, though probably not necessarily needed.

Cheers,
-Ceaser
Yeah I'll see if I'll duct tape my mouth or smth. In all honesty as long as I don't scream or neighbors aren't randomly walking on their yard at night, I won't be interrupted.
Edit: And again, my neighbors can't see what's going on, they can only hear sounds that might make them call the police or smth.

Last edited: