• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Moorfoot

Jan 10, 2020
Hi,
I'm new on here.
My plan is to visit Mexico at the end of the month and pick up some Nembutal/Pisobental from a veterinarian.

I'll be leaving family behind and would prefer my death to appear 'normal'.
I'm 70 yr old male in the UK, average health. I would expect to take the drug in the evening and do not expect to be found until around 12 hours later.
Would my death appear normal (i.e. he died in his sleep?). Would there be any reason to have a post mortem / autopsy?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Hi,
I'm new on here.
My plan is to visit Mexico at the end of the month and pick up some Nembutal/Pisobental from a veterinarian.

I'm 70 yr old male in the UK, average health. I would expect to take the drug in the evening and do not expect to be found until around 12 hours later.
Would my death appear normal (i.e. he died in his sleep?). Would there be any reason to have a post mortem / autopsy?

Bloodtest will show the substance off course. And Mexico has a whole lot experience with suicide tourism at hotels. So they will know right away

• Wow
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Mud., chris8000 and 2 others
M

Moorfoot

Jan 10, 2020
Thanks Berlin76. I should have said I'll be coming back to the UK and taking it at home. So my question is really would doctor/ ambulance called when I am found have any reason to suspect anything other than a natural death, and instigate blood tests etc. ?

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
Thanks Berlin76. I should have said I'll be coming back to the UK and taking it at home. So my question is really would doctor/ ambulance called when I am found have any reason to suspect anything other than a natural death, and instigate blood tests etc. ?

In every case they take blood always.

Reactions: autumnal and Mud.
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Your body will look normal, but if they do an autopsy and stuff, they'll know you took it.

You can look up assisted suicide videos on YouTube to see what it's like. There are several on there.

Reactions: AcornUnderground, Mud. and Rena rossy
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I would say this topic is a bit tricky....

I'll start by assuming you would ensure no clearly labelled bottle is found, and that you rinse the bottle and dispose of it, and that after drinking, you rinse the glass, so no external traces are found.

The question then becomes, is an autopsy performed ?
This might depend on your location, so perhaps check what the common practice is for your location.
e.g. some locations may do an autopsy as standard.

For some locations, if the cause of death seems to be clear (more on that below), then there may be no autopsy.
However, in some cases families may ask for an autopsy to be done.

Please read carefully the "final considerations" chapter in the Peaceful Pill Handbook (see link below)
It suggests ways you might be able to "plant seeds" by visting your doctor beforehand, etc.

note : When viewing, go into list view if not already (use button in top right corner), and click "name" to order things correctly (should see an arrow pointing up, or click "name" again)

I suppose the older you are, the more likely such strategies would be to work. Perhaps there are some actual age definitions that they go by in their procedures (?), although this would need research of course.

Somebody suggested you could "collaborate" with a doctor :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hide-suicide.19420/#post-365964
I have no idea how feasible that would be or how the logistics would work (if at all ?)

If you do some research and find out more information, or come up with a good strategy, etc, then please post here to share your findings....

Also note :
This site also has a very good search function (and advanced search).
In general you should try using that to search, research, and read up.

Reactions: RainAndSadness, Moorfoot, Mud. and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I work for ambulance in the UK, each area has its policies but in my area, an unexpected death means police involvement. So if you're in generally good health and not expected to die soon, don't have a DNAR or TEP form, likely they will be involved.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola, autumnal, Moorfoot and 3 others
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question.

However, I'm wondering if you already have a reliable source for N lined up? From what I understand, gone are the times where one could just walk into any random veterinary clinic in Mexico and buy N over the counter. I'd hate for you to travel all the way there from the UK and then not be able to purchase any. There's also the risk of bringing it back to the UK. And then there's still a chance that what you bought isn't actually N. It all sounds pretty risky to me...but at least you might go home with a nice tan. :)

Reactions: Moorfoot, Deleted member 1768, Mud. and 4 others
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

However, I'm wondering if you already have a reliable source for N lined up? From what I understand, gone are the times where one could just walk into any random veterinary clinic in Mexico and buy N over the counter. I'd hate for you to travel all the way there from the UK and then not be able to purchase any. There's also the risk of bringing it back to the UK. And then there's still a chance that what you bought isn't actually N. It all sounds pretty risky to me...but at least you might go home with a nice tan. :)
Yes.... Definitely try to get some current and up-to-date info on whether anyone has recently managed to obtain things.... These things are a moving target....

Reactions: Moorfoot, Deleted member 1768, Mud. and 1 other person
J

Jimbo

Jan 9, 2020
Hi,
I'm new on here.

I would think your body would appear normal of course. Laws do vary by country. Many factors would determine an autopsy which varies by country. In any case a coroner is involved and makes some decisions if there is reason for an autopsy. Then all kinds of other factors can be involved as @jgm63 detailed. If your death would not be anticipated already then more than likely a coroner would want to make a determination as to cause of death. Forensic labs coroners have would more than likely show the N in your blood.

Reactions: Moorfoot

2manyproblems

Jan 4, 2020

I live a few hours away from Mexico and have been wondering if I could just drive down there and try to get some from somewhere. I was wondering how people do that. Is there any info on it? Also do veterinary medications work for humans.

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
I've looked into this myself but I've given up on the idea.

N. works really fast.

I have taken a few small doses for testing and although I have chronical insomnia and trouble sleeping even with lots of benzos, I fell asleep almost instantly.

This is the main reason it is advised to take the N. while sitting straight up in bed against some cushions. So you can just let yourself slide down into a sleeping position after intake.

There will be very little time to hide the glass/bottles and if you do manage to stand up, there's a big chance you'll fall because N. relaxes all your muscles.

And then there's the smell of course. Although your body won't show any signs that point towards N., after 12 hours, a coroner will still be able to smell something's off, even during a perfunctory examination.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver, Moorfoot and Berlin76
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
I'm not adventurous enough to try. I'm a white female who doesn't speak any Spanish. I figure I'd have a much better chance of getting raped and murdered in Mexico than successfully buying N. I suppose the end result would be the same, but not exactly peaceful and painfree...

Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Moorfoot, Dreamwithinadream and 1 other person
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I also wondered this. I remember reading on here that some people intended to do this but don't think they had success.

There was also a user who took an extended trip to Peru to try places outlined in the pph and came back empty handed. It might be worth digging up their account to see. I don't have it handy, but a search for Peru should bring it up.

I think the places in the book are probably used up.

Reactions: Moorfoot, Deleted member 1768 and Mud.
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I've looked into this myself but I've given up on the idea.

N. works really fast.

I have taken a few small doses for testing and although I have chronical insomnia and trouble sleeping even with lots of benzos, I fell asleep almost instantly.

This is the main reason it is advised to take the N. while sitting straight up in bed against some cushions. So you can just let yourself slide down into a sleeping position after intake.

There will be very little time to hide the glass/bottles and if you do manage to stand up, there's a big chance you'll fall because N. relaxes all your muscles.

And then there's the smell of course. Although your body won't show any signs that point towards N., after 12 hours, a coroner will still be able to smell something's off, even during a perfunctory examination.
Well, the bottles you would dispose of prior to drinking...
So that just leaves the glass.
It should be possible to drink from the glass while standing at the sink, rinse the glass, then make your way to bed.
I think you have a couple of minutes after drinking before you fall asleep.
So a bit of a rush, and not "ideal", but should be do-able....
I live a few hours away from Mexico and have been wondering if I could just drive down there and try to get some from somewhere. I was wondering how people do that. Is there any info on it? Also do veterinary medications work for humans.
The N that A supplies is veterinary, so yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aonewayticketplease, Moorfoot and Deleted member 1768
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
It should be possible to drink from the glass while standing at the sink, rinse the glass, then make your way to bed.

You might have a few minutes before you fall asleep but your muscles will start relaxing right after intake.
Walking and even just standing will become very hard because of this.

btw
It also depends on how much you take in of course.
After drinking two bottles, I'm guessing you have perhaps 30-60 seconds in which you will still be able to walk.
I'm not sure if you'll still know where you want to go though :)
The drowsiness will kick in so fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: enjolras and Moorfoot
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
You might have a few minutes before you fall asleep but your muscles will start relaxing right after intake.
Walking and even just standing will be very hard because of this.
Ok, how about :

Get 2 paper / plastic cups...
Have cup 1 with N, cup 2 with some baileys.
After drinking N from cup 1, pour cup 2 contents into cup 1, then drink the baileys from cup 1.
So cup 1 will get a bit of a rinse in that way....
Then place cup 2 into cup 1 (since they should "stack"), and place in a wastepaper bin, or just place next to the bed.
The more "exposed" cup (cup 2) is the one that only ever contained the baileys.

If they're not doing an autopsy then I guess they won't be analysing the contents of the cups.

Reactions: Moorfoot and Mud.
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
That might work.
If he wants to be sure, he should definitely first test how he reacts to the N. though.

Like I wrote in an earlier post, I've dropped the idea myself.
Nobody's metabolism works the same.
Some people can take alcohol better than others, even without the tolerance factor.

Personally, after testing it, I think I can kind of predict how I will react to the N.
I believe Mike Tyson once said "everybody's got a plan until they get hit…"

well, I got hit :)

Reactions: Moorfoot
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
That might work.
If he wants to be sure, he should definitely first test how he reacts to the N. though.

Like I wrote in an earlier post, I've dropped the idea myself.
Nobody's metabolism works the same.
Some people can take alcohol better than others, even without the tolerance factor.

Personally, after testing it, I think I can kind of predict how I will react to the N.
I believe Mike Tyson once said "everybody's got a plan until they get hit…"

well, I got hit :)
Minor point, but cup 2 doesn't have to contain alcohol of course, it could just be water....

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Hello,
I'm not sure about policies in the UK as I am in Ireland, however, my grandmother (74) passed away, and despite many months of being ill on and off at home and a previous year long hospital stay, since she was only 3 hours in the hospital before her death, they had to do an autopsy as she wasn't 24 hours in the hospital. Similar rules could apply where you are but I can't say for sure.
How do you plan on getting the N home?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I live in Mexico and it is indeed difficult to purchase here. I live in a touristy area, tipped a taxi driver to go into four different vet pharmacies to buy for me, none of them would accept a bribe, all required a prescription. There are a lot of vet pharmacies in this city but only two show up on Google maps, the driver knew of others near the one I'd requested. I wrote on a piece of paper for him what I wanted: "200 ml Pisabental o otra marca de sodio pentobarbital." ("O otra marca" means "or other brand.") At one pharmacy they told him the price, it would have been 450 pesos a bottle.

My unsolicited advice would be to go to a non-toruisty area, and if you can't get any in one town, take a bus to another town. Buses are really nice here, companies like ADO and Estrella, and they're very affordable, for example, $10US from Puebla City to Mexico City. There is a bus depot in each of the two Mexico City airport terminals, so you can get a bus easily to a lot of places without advance purchase, then if you don't find N in one town, you'll know where the terminal is and what locations the various bus lines go to from there.

As far as taking N on the plane, again unsolicited, Mexico has the same rules for only 2 oz of liquids carry-on, so it would have to go in checked baggage. Airports sell alcohol, I can imagine it would allay suspicion if you brought back some regular bottles and mini bottles of various alcohols and used some minis for the N. If you decided to ctb in Mexico, there is a capsule hotel in the airport.

You can get meto at regular pharmacies in Mexico without a prescription.

Last edited:
Reactions: HelensNepenthe
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020

Turn it to a party. Drink from edible glass made of either chocolate or sugar then eat the murder weapon. Pretty sure Agatha Christie could agree on this one :wink:
If you know a chocolatier, he may cook you a custom shot glass made of fine thin walls, with an epitaph that reads : "Never thirsty again"
More seriously, may be more suitable for 50 ml rather than 200 ml, with a little time in front to savor or a good appetite for candy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aonewayticketplease and faraway_beach
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
How are you going to get it through customs?

Reactions: Travis Pickle
A

Ashleyrodriguez

Mar 19, 2020
I live in Mexico and it is indeed difficult to purchase here. I live in a touristy area, tipped a taxi driver to go into four different vet pharmacies to buy for me, none of them would accept a bribe, all required a prescription. There are a lot of vet pharmacies in this city but only two show up on Google maps, the driver knew of others near the one I'd requested. I wrote on a piece of paper for him what I wanted: "200 ml Pisabental o otra marca de sodio pentobarbital." ("O otra marca" means "or other brand.") At one pharmacy they told him the price, it would have been 450 pesos a bottle.

My unsolicited advice would be to go to a non-toruisty area, and if you can't get any in one town, take a bus to another town. Buses are really nice here, companies like ADO and Estrella, and they're very affordable, for example, $10US from Puebla City to Mexico City. There is a bus depot in each of the two Mexico City airport terminals, so you can get a bus easily to a lot of places without advance purchase, then if you don't find N in one town, you'll know where the terminal is and what locations the various bus lines go to from there.

As far as taking N on the plane, again unsolicited, Mexico has the same rules for only 2 oz of liquids carry-on, so it would have to go in checked baggage. Airports sell alcohol, I can imagine it would allay suspicion if you brought back some regular bottles and mini bottles of various alcohols and used some minis for the N. If you decided to ctb in Mexico, there is a capsule hotel in the airport.

You can get meto at regular pharmacies in Mexico without a prescription.
In what part of MX do you live?

oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019
Your body will look normal, but if they do an autopsy and stuff, they'll know you took it.

You can look up assisted suicide videos on YouTube to see what it's like. There are several on there.
Are autopsies common?

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
. They always take blood.
Because they want to know if you took drugs of was under influence with your suicide .

Just think lógical and in their shoes how they will preform and execute protocols.

Reactions: Quarky00