• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
Wait, is this true? I heard it somewhere. Is there a specific way to do this? Can someone help?

Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
It is true that air in veins like from an IV can cause a stroke, heart attack, seizure. Wouldn't necessarily kill you though it depends on the amount of air. Injecting yourself into your veins without medical training is hard, it's a skill you need to develop. I wouldn't say it's a very easy method just because of the skills and objects you'd need. Unless you already shoot up, but then you might as well OD.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AloneInCollege, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Shadowlord900 and 2 others
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Bad idea don't try it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Yuki K
hunterthompson

hunterthompson

Feb 12, 2023
You're more likely to end up sick or disabled. It's not a viable method.

Reactions: darknesscomesquick, NearlyIrrelevantCake and Yuki K
Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
I've seen a video about some guy do it to old people in Germany. I think your heart explodes or something.. Don't remember correctly...

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I've seen a video about some guy do it to old people in Germany. I think your heart explodes or something.. Don't remember correctly...
When you don't know correctly but spread the info, it's spreading the misinformation what you do. Could you consider abstaining from spreading misinformation? The internet is already full of it.

It is not a viable method. Just because something can be deadly sometimes doesn't mean that it's a viable method. It's also painful, and just causing some severe pain and damage doesn't exactly mean dying. I have no idea why speculate on things like that instead of checking it out. Why to discuss it with people whose neighbors hamsters brother saw a German YouTube video, instead of checking that. Lack of medical literacy here is horrifying, guys, have you ever seen for example a heart of a chicken or a turkey? It's a piece of meat basically, can you imagine how much air, how quickly and with how much pressure you'd have to force into it to make it do anything remotely close to exploding? It's impossible to do that with a syringe.

I'd actually like to have a "crazy made up methods" thread here, but I'm not creating it, because I'm not ready to read more from people who want to overdose on Nutella or Cheetos or ask for tips how to decapitate oneself with a butter knife. It could be fun discussing completely made up methods, but I'm not ready to deal with people who don't make an effort to Google basic things before asking questions.

Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
When you don't know correctly but spread the info, it's spreading the misinformation what you do. Could you consider abstaining from spreading misinformation? The internet is already full of it.

It is not a viable method. Just because something can be deadly sometimes doesn't mean that it's a viable method. It's also painful, and just causing some severe pain and damage doesn't exactly mean dying. I have no idea why speculate on things like that instead of checking it out. Why to discuss it with people whose neighbors hamsters brother saw a German YouTube video, instead of checking that. Lack of medical literacy here is horrifying, guys, have you ever seen for example a heart of a chicken or a turkey? It's a piece of meat basically, can you imagine how much air, how quickly and with how much pressure you'd have to force into it to make it do anything remotely close to exploding? It's impossible to do that with a syringe.

I'd actually like to have a "crazy made up methods" thread here, but I'm not creating it, because I'm not ready to read more from people who want to overdose on Nutella or Cheetos or ask for tips how to decapitate oneself with a butter knife. It could be fun discussing completely made up methods, but I'm not ready to deal with people who don't make an effort to Google basic things before asking questions.
here's the video.. Just relax for a minute. Well ok the heart does not explode but yeah.

Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023

Thank you for giving an insight on this method. I didn't know. I had no idea it could have such consequences as well. I don't want to cause damage to myself as it would bring in more inconveniences. I appreciate your comment on it

Reactions: Disaster