• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Is it a hoax to say you suffer greatly from full suspension hanging Suffocating/choking, the point I mean is if the rope constricts the windpipe, won't it constrict the carotid Artery's simultaneously, and leave you with a relatively painless death… Right?

Reactions: death137 and Yukako
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I tried full hanging a couple of times, he didn't choke but the rope still hurt me and I was so afraid of suffering that I couldn't let go of my legs; in both cases I used 10mm nautical rope, maybe that's the cause of the pain, nautical ropes are extremely uncomfortable and it feels like having a huge clawed hand around my neck;
gravity also caused pain: as soon as I tried to let go I felt myself being pulled down as the rope pressed under my jaw, this force of gravity combined with the hardness of the rope caused me a pain in my throat for several days.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, demuic, Yukako and 2 others
Upvote 0
D

DieAnotherDay

Jan 30, 2022
I found it to be very painfull to start off with but then over time you start to pass out. I was close but unfortunately the point I chose To hang my self off wasnt strong enough to hold me up so it broke. ( I found the rope that I used with the branch still attached) I also ended up with internal injuries that took a few weeks to recover from.

I remember setting my self up and starting to pass out but what happened after that I really don't know.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
Upvote 0
W

wanttheend

Mar 12, 2022
it seems that if you are truly ready to CTB and you have accepted the thought and finality of death then a few seconds of pain should not deter you. In less than a minute you will cease to exist, no thought, feeling or memory of any pain. You will rest in eternal peace

Upvote 0