honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
I don't want to leave a note, I'd rather not anyone know what went through my mind or judge my reasons for doing it. Especially in a highly judgemental country like this .

peaceandlove

peaceandlove

Unwitting
Aug 31, 2024
They'll judge you and speculate on your reasons, anyways, I'm afraid. I respect your perspective. I kind of agree with it basically being none of anybody's business. I think I might leave a long, bitter, scathing note, explaining exactly why. Because it may be the only time any of them will pay attention, listen, try to understand. I'm curious what others here think about it. Interesting question and thoughts.

Reactions: sunflowerdreams
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I would to explain that non-existence is all I wished for and that I'd never want to suffer in this cruel, futile existence that just brought me so much pain, I'd explain how I wish for true peace from all the terrible suffering this existence causes.

Reactions: peaceandlove
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
For my past attempts, I had written notes. Each time I failed an attempt, I'd find something dissatisfactory about the note and I'd rewrite it. Eventually, I lost interest in leaving one, since I'd never be able to properly explain myself anyways. Those close to me know I hate life and that CTB is my life goal, so it's not like they'll be left in the dark. But I feel much better now that I've ditched the idea of leaving a note. Less pressure, I guess. Besides, it gives investigators less material to pathologize me with, even though I'll be dead and it won't be any of my concern.

mercutiomartis

mercutiomartis

Sep 1, 2024
I think I'll leave a note to reassure my family that there's nothing they could've done and not to blame themselves for not seeing the signs. I feel like they'll probably go through my notebooks anyway and see how long I've been struggling, so I feel like leaving something intentional is the least I could do.