eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
For example i want to dye my hair bubble-gum pink, its something i would never do. I also want to go to the beach and swim in a full outfit just for shits and giggles

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_, ijustwishtodie, Passersby and 6 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I want to find inner peace, I want to visit my bf, I want to try LSD and DMT and maybe some other types of classic psychedelics, and maybe graduate uni. I don't like the idea of dying my hair because I'm scared of the hair dye drying it out, but I do want to try out one of those coloured hair gels/wax.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FujoshiNeet, glitteryaliens, eatantz and 1 other person
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Kinda doing it right now with meditation because it affects how I perceive this world little by little even when I am not doing it. It is like someone flipped a switch inside me and everything I thought I knew is crumbling including my identity.

Once I felt fear of this happening and I thought it would happen differently but now that it started it calms me. Not being able to let go was pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, jar-baby, eatantz and 1 other person
deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
i dont know if im allowed to say it o_o

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, eatantz and CTB Dream
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well besides the obvious, the only other thing I could imagine I'd want to do that I don't usually do is maybe go to an indoor trampoline park. Seems like it could be fun and I actually have one near my house but I don't know if it's worth it to go alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, eatantz and CTB Dream
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I want to go traveling

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daydream Believer, ijustwishtodie, eatantz and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Definitely some wild stuff I wish I'd tried (if there could be no consequence). Now that I'm older and don't give a shit about anything I kinda wish I'd tried drugs. Of course sex stuff, too. A bunch of specifics I wish I'd gotten to try, but also just being more loose, going out and hooking up with someone kinda trashy when I was in college.

There's some stuff I used to do that I'd like to do again. Wandering the streets at 2am just thinking to myself, finding a place in public to play my guitar and not caring who listens.

I want to spend like a week completely unplugged from screens just to see how I feel.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, glitteryaliens, ColorlessTrees and 2 others
T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I've always wanted to become a female body builder. Nothing crazy just at the entry levels.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lynnschronicles, ColorlessTrees, eatantz and 1 other person
drearysunrise

drearysunrise

Feb 3, 2024
I'd like to try shrooms and also to visit Antarctica

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: eatantz and CTB Dream
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
I'd like to try asking a girl out at least once

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: eatantz and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Want impsbl want time travle rmv injury damage this only want do

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiraiShisen, DustInTheWind, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Maybe it's not an original response, but shrooms (or some other kind of hallucinogenic). I keep hearing about how ineffable and how meaningful those trips are. Having my consciousness elevated and gaining insights into the questions I have about my life would be pretty cool.

• Love
Reactions: Heartaches and eatantz
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I'd like to visit my best friend, go to the beach, take a train or subway, make some money off my art and have some delicious meals. Shrooms and other kinds of drugs sound interesting, but I don't know how to get them.

Out of all of those things, I think I could only do a few.​

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and eatantz
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
I think I'll try a light version of asceticism (refraining from easy dopamine) for a while because I tried the hedonistic approach for the past 3 years with mind-numbing consumption and operating on autopilot while stuffing my mouth with junk food but it only made my mh worse without giving me the courage I wanted to ctb. I feel like asceticism won't make my life worse and therefore won't increase suicidal urges but it might make my mind strong enough to be able to detach from life and ctb when I'll really want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: eatantz
bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
I'd really like to go somewhere fun… I always wanted to go to a museum or something. I think it would maybe be worthwhile to do something like that before death. Maybe a railway museum, a historic museum, or the state hospital museum. Something like that. Or maybe do some traveling, I'd like to go to Jerusalem, or maybe Germany.

• Love
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Try a shroom, sativa upper type. Get, actually drunk. (GI shit assuming I could😣) Karaoke. Don't know if I'd feel cute enough to hook up with a sailor from years ago.

• Love
Reactions: thenamingofcats and eatantz
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Try a shroom, sativa upper type. Get, actually drunk. (GI shit assuming I could😣) Karaoke. Don't know if I'd feel cute enough to hook up with a sailor from years ago.
Omg i want to do karaoke too!! Honestly if your going to die you might as well try your luck:ahhha:

Reactions: jar-baby
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Omg i want to do karaoke too!! Honestly if your going to die you might as well try your luck:ahhha:
I've done karaoke, like twice? Once at a work party and once on a date. Both after martinis lol. I did well😉 Would like to do it again but I was cute then.
Tried my shot at American Idol. Got to celeb round before I officially choked on my lethal stagefright🤢

• Yay!
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Honestly, no, there really isn't anything that I want to do differently. I never really had any interest in life to begin with so I doubt that would change right before I'm about to die. I don't think that there is a single thing in life that interests me

• Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and eatantz
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
I'd like to take a car, drive off someplace and find a nice sunset. I'll watch it for about 5 minutes, reflect on my miserable life, and then take whatever magical pill/injection/whatever to die. I'm literally almost done with everything in life. I could lose the only thing I care about left and after that, I might finally just do whatever it takes to kill myself.

• Love
everythingoes

everythingoes

maybe someday
Oct 2, 2023
I want to visit New York and try heroin and ayahuasca.

Saturn_

Saturn_

Arcanist
Apr 22, 2024
I want to play something on my guitar.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I'd like to travel around Europe and Asia, though this will never happen as I am pretty poor. I would like to learn how to write music, I have a good singing voice I think, and I'm good at writing lyrics, though I have no idea how to write the music itself.

I would also like to experience real love, I've loved before but it was all abusive, I'd like to at least once be loved without an ulterior motive.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz and FujoshiNeet
FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
I wanted to lose my virginity and do a few new drugs. Pretty much worked my way through the list.

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
No, nothing exciting, I want to die as frustrated as possible