The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I'm a 31 year old European cis male, panromantic gray ace. I like heavy metal, techno, trance, horror movies and games, cats, doing drugs, contemplating existence and so on.

How about you?

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, EternalShore and Passersby
LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
Do you like the metro series of games/novels? I wish I could adopt a cat, but I'm allergic to pet hair and don't have the money to afford taking care of it. I mostly drink, but sometimes I get high on weed when I can get my hands on it.

Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
Do you like the metro series of games/novels? I wish I could adopt a cat, but I'm allergic to pet hair and don't have the money to afford taking care of it. I mostly drink, but sometimes I get high on weed when I can get my hands on it.
I loved playing through 2033 and Last Light. Exodus was too open world for my taste. Have you tried drinking pálinka? It's the best drink in the world. I wish I could get my hands on weed, but it's illegal here and, you know, no friends... but it would go really well with the juice of my mescaline cacti too. I've seen some otherworldly stuff on that combo.

LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
I loved playing through 2033 and Last Light. Exodus was too open world for my taste. Have you tried drinking pálinka? It's the best drink in the world. I wish I could get my hands on weed, but it's illegal here and, you know, no friends... but it would go really well with the juice of my mescaline cacti too. I've seen some otherworldly stuff on that combo.
I've never had pálinka, or mixed anything before. I usually drink beer or whiskey. Do you like any other games?

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
I've never had pálinka, or mixed anything before. I usually drink beer or whiskey. Do you like any other games?
I also enjoy beer and whiskey. Sure I love The Last of Us, Resident Evil, Red Dead Redemption 2. There are so many great ones. I'm planning on starting Alan Wake soon and then Alien Isolation. Can you recommend some other good ones?

LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
I also enjoy beer and whiskey. Sure I love The Last of Us, Resident Evil, Red Dead Redemption 2. There are so many great ones. I'm planning on starting Alan Wake soon and then Alien Isolation. Can you recommend some other good ones?
I love the Last of Us too, I remember emulating it on my computer before the PC port was released, it ran terribly but I put up with it because it because of how much I enjoyed it. I also played Red Dead Redemption 2, I really wanted to play the first one after that, but it wasn't on PC. Fallout and Far Cry have always been guilty pleasure games for when I want to turn my brain off. Lately I've been playing a political drama called Suzerain.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
I love the Last of Us too, I remember emulating it on my computer before the PC port was released, it ran terribly but I put up with it because it because of how much I enjoyed it. I also played Red Dead Redemption 2, I really wanted to play the first one after that, but it wasn't on PC. Fallout and Far Cry have always been guilty pleasure games for when I want to turn my brain off. Lately I've been playing a political drama called Suzerain.
I know PartyElite liked playing Suzerain, that guy is great. Do you think it's as hard to learn as Crusader Kings 3, or Hearts of Iron 4 or whatever? Btw sure I know you need a quantum computer brain to learn how navy in HOI4 works.

LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
I know PartyElite liked playing Suzerain, that guy is great. Do you think it's as hard to learn as Crusader Kings 3, or Hearts of Iron 4 or whatever? Btw sure I know you need a quantum computer brain to learn how navy in HOI4 works.
No, it's much simpler and easier to learn than grand strategy games like those. It's more story focused than simulation-based. The intro is a little slow though, you just need to make a few choices before it actually starts.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
No, it's much simpler and easier to learn than grand strategy games like those. It's more story focused than simulation-based. The intro is a little slow though, you just need to make a few choices before it actually starts.
Sounds great, you made me want to try it sometime. Thanks for giving me some attention. You have an excellent taste imo. This conversation has made me feel a little better.

LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
Sounds great, you made me want to try it sometime. Thanks for giving me some attention. You have an excellent taste imo. This conversation has made me feel a little better.
Thank you, I really appreciate that. Feel free to PM me whenever you want, I'd love to chat again sometime.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah sure, why not?

• Yay!
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm a 31 year old European cis male, panromantic gray ace. I like heavy metal, techno, trance, horror movies and games, cats, doing drugs, contemplating existence and so on.

How about you?
Opinion on hardcore trance? :) I want to like trance, but it's just too slow and not stressful enough for me! >_<

• Love
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
Opinion on hardcore trance? :) I want to like trance, but it's just too slow and not stressful enough for me! >_<
Nothing but hardcore. Paula Temple, In Verruf and so on. Maybe try Sara Parkman - Full Throttle (Paula Temple Remix), you'll feel this one. I just realized you were asking for my opinion on trance, not techno, oopsie. I'm more into the psytrance side of that.

Tryptamoon is progressive, so slower, but Astrix and 1200 micrograms is full-on psy. Would you like to recommend me any music? I'd appreciate it.
Yeah sure, why not?
I appreciate you. What are the things you like?

EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
Nothing but hardcore. Paula Temple, In Verruf and so on. Maybe try Sara Parkman - Full Throttle (Paula Temple Remix), you'll feel this one. I just realized you were asking for my opinion on trance, not techno, oopsie. I'm more into the psytrance side of that.

Tryptamoon is progressive, so slower, but Astrix and 1200 micrograms is full-on psy. Would you like to recommend me any music? I'd appreciate it.
idk what subgenre or whatever it is, but LV.4 is my personal favorite! ^_^ His album, Social Outcast, is easily his best imo! It even advertises itself as psychedelic trance (even tho I'd disagree with that description) for whatever that counts for! xD Unlike his other songs, that whole album has lots of singing in Japanese, so if you prefer instrumentals, you may not like it! >_<
I listened to a lot of yours! :D Unfortunately, I didn't really like them very much! Paula Temple was the best imo tho~ Astrix had so much potential, but his climaxes never went anywhere! >_<

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
idk what subgenre or whatever it is, but LV.4 is my personal favorite! ^_^ His album, Social Outcast, is easily his best imo! It even advertises itself as psychedelic trance (even tho I'd disagree with that description) for whatever that counts for! xD Unlike his other songs, that whole album has lots of singing in Japanese, so if you prefer instrumentals, you may not like it! >_<
I listened to a lot of yours! :D Unfortunately, I didn't really like them very much! Paula Temple was the best imo tho~ Astrix had so much potential, but his climaxes never went anywhere! >_<
I've listened to it, imo it definitely sounds like psytrance with... yeah... lots of cute Japanese singing. It's fascinating how different our tastes are. But I love that you took the time to reply in such a lovely way. It was very nice of you, thanks so much!

So, you're absolutely not into any darker, horrific, pessimistic stuff or whatever? It's okay if you aren't. We can still be friends. I wonder, what kind of movies and games do you like?

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

On the topic of music, I like kpop, my favorite groups are Stray Kids and Enhypen. Stray Kids has a nice psytrance song called Side Effects. I believe Enhypen's Drunk-Dazed is psytrance as well. I also like EDM and classical music

Last edited:
  • Love
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
On the topic of music, I like kpop, my favorite groups are Stray Kids and Enhypen. Stray Kids has a nice psytrance song called Side Effects. I believe Enhypen's Drunk-Dazed is also psytrance as well. also like EDM and classical music
You made me think of the "Devil's Trill Sonata", now I have to listen to it... it's ethereal. Mahler's music is also close to my heart.

Reactions: sserafim
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
I've listened to it, imo it definitely sounds like psytrance with... yeah... lots of cute Japanese singing. It's fascinating how different our tastes are. But I love that you took the time to reply in such a lovely way. It was very nice of you, thanks so much!

So, you're absolutely not into any darker, horrific, pessimistic stuff or whatever? It's okay if you aren't. We can still be friends. I wonder, what kind of movies and games do you like?
That's crazy tbh! xD I didn't know that 2 songs that sound nearly completely differently (cutely vs. depressingly) could be part of the same subgenre! lol. Even though most of his songs prior to that album don't contain as much singing, it's also why I never found any other psytrance artist that I liked too... :ahhha:
yeahhhh, pretty much! lol. tbh, you kinda described me completely! xD I like cute things! :3 My favorite game series is Touhou but I also love the Wii, Kirby, Sonic, and other stuff too! :) In regards to movies, I don't tend to watch movies, but I like James Bond, Jurassic Park, and such~ Also, no animated stuff! >_< Animated stuff is best for TV shows (usually anime) which can be super funny that way! ^_^
What about you? :)))

• Hugs
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Sep 12, 2023
That's crazy tbh! xD I didn't know that 2 songs that sound nearly completely differently (cutely vs. depressingly) could be part of the same subgenre! lol. Even though most of his songs prior to that album don't contain as much singing, it's also why I never found any other psytrance artist that I liked too... :ahhha:
yeahhhh, pretty much! lol. tbh, you kinda described me completely! xD I like cute things! :3 My favorite game series is Touhou but I also love the Wii, Kirby, Sonic, and other stuff too! :) In regards to movies, I don't tend to watch movies, but I like James Bond, Jurassic Park, and such~ Also, no animated stuff! >_< Animated stuff is best for TV shows (usually anime) which can be super funny that way! ^_^
What about you? :)))
Touhou also looks pretty cool. Thanks for sharing and introducing me to all of this! Thinking of Jurassic Park, I'd had a tiny dinosaur skull fossil until it got lost / stolen. It was from my great-granddad, he worked as a miner. Well, that's just the way things go.

My favorite game and HBO series rn is The Last of Us. Imo Ellie is super cute in her tomboy way. All TLoU products are quality art, so you might enjoy them as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
Touhou also looks pretty cool. Thanks for sharing and introducing me to all of this! Thinking of Jurassic Park, I'd had a tiny dinosaur skull fossil until it got lost / stolen. It was from my great-granddad, he worked as a miner. Well, that's just the way things go.

My favorite game and HBO series rn is The Last of Us. Imo Ellie is super cute in her tomboy way. All TLoU products are quality art, so you might enjoy them as well.
yes, it's very fun! ^_^ awww :( That really sucks! :((( How rude of someone to steal it from you! >_< It must've been kinda like a family heirloom up to that point I assume! xD
oooo. I've heard of that, yes! ^_^ I've also heard it was very good too~ Too bad because I don't like zombie stuff at all! >_<

• Hugs
lucifer_yoo

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024

Try oxyflux monkeys wedding, Jimmy green barrel bougie