Promortalist_

Promortalist_

Celebrate Death Mourn Life
Jul 5, 2021
I have a person in my life that I absolutely despise, I literally cannot stand being around them. Every moment I spend in their presence is laden with anger and anxiety. They help me financially so I can't talk back at them, all I can do is endure their insults. I get so much anxiety that I cannot even look them in the eye when I am talking. They are so controlling and short tempered. Luckily I don't have to spend so much time with them. I spend hours dwelling on every little inconvenience they give me. Their presence is so bad for my mental health.

To the world they seem so nice and on their good days they are nice to me but I just don't like them no matter what they do for me. You never know when their mood turns sour.

There are other things as well but I cannot put my thoughts into words atm, this is the most frustrating part about me. I can't even talk about it. Don't know where to begin.

Can you guys relate?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: medjooled11, Merlay, not4us and 9 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I can relate. I have known people who have had moods that constantly change and I disliked being around them. Generally people are exhausting to me.I am naturally introverted and I lack the energy for others all the time. I only feel relaxed when I am alone.

• Love
Reactions: medjooled11, Dymming Star6, Ramirez and 7 others
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I am hoping you aren't under the same roof with this person.

It sounds like even 30 minutes would be exhausting. Hope you are well.

• Love
Reactions: Ramirez, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Promortalist_
Promortalist_

Promortalist_

Jul 5, 2021
I am hoping you aren't under the same roof with this person.

It sounds like even 30 minutes would be exhausting. Hope you are well.
No, fortunately I am not living with that person but I used to and I nearly ctb'd because of them (didn't have proper resources then to ctb so I probably would've failed miserably lol). Yeah its exhausting but I keep the interaction to a minimum. Thanks so much <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumping_realms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
There are other things as well but I cannot put my thoughts into words atm, this is the most frustrating part about me. I can't even talk about it. Don't know where to begin.

Those "other things" are obviously very disturbing if this person almost made you ctb

Reactions: Promortalist_ and Ramirez
Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
I can't stand people, period. Lmao let's start there.
Seriously though, you're not wrong at all to despise someone, that just means you're human; especially if they insult you.

Reactions: Promortalist_, demuic, FuneralCry and 3 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I can't stand people either. I have terrible moods and and at times I just hate everyone.
To the world they seem so nice and on their good days they are nice to me but I just don't like them no matter what they do for me. You never know when their mood turns sour
I can relate. Sounds like me :hihi:.
Best to cut them out if it makes you feel worse. If that is an option for you of course.

Reactions: Promortalist_
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Why can't you just cut them from your life?

Also, taking money from a person you simply cannot stand, is probably terrible for your mental health - I know it would be for mine.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
My problem isn't the nice or mean part, it's the people part. The humanity of them all.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Meditation guide and Promortalist_
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I feel this way towards most people, like the outside (them being nice) is just an act that can be seen through eventually, and afterwards I want nothing to do with them.

Reactions: sasshimi, FuneralCry, Meditation guide and 3 others
Promortalist_

Promortalist_

Jul 5, 2021
Why can't you just cut them from your life?

Also, taking money from a person you simply cannot stand, is probably terrible for your mental health - I know it would be for mine.
cutting them from life will create more drama and problems which I am not ready to handle. Besides it does not matter anymore since I am planning to go soon.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Not anymore. Because I learnt these feeling are stupid and irrational.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I really relate to what you wrote. I live with someone I despise and hate. If I give an opinion or say anything really I end up regretting it because their reaction is very shitty. They can not handle any opinion that isn't theirs. They will not stop talking and it's always a trigger. I depend on them for shelter and at any moment I could get the heave-ho to have to move into my car. I have nowhere else to go. I also can't look at them. They are so predictable and so utterly boring. They are in love with themselves and I really wish I had any other option except to put up with them. They are in theory my significant other...they have violated me in so many ways (not sexually thankfully).

I hate them more than I hate myself. They are not on my side no matter what they say. If I were to call them on their bullshit they would call the cops or just tell me to go. The other day they said when I didn't want to share a plate to eat on for bagels that if I didn't like doing so, if I used the counter I should just move out. So dysfunctional. I won't inflict violence on them, but I think about it.

I will exit soon. I can't stand them and there's no good future with them at all.

Good luck. Know someone out there relates big-time.

Last edited:
  • Love