• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
so I am childfree and can't afford a hysterectomy. are there any uterus damaging herbs or vitamins or something that can damage my uterus. I always wondered but I don't think so I hate living in a pro natalistic society like everything is babies all the god damn time and it pisses me off if there aren't any methods or its impossible which I figure. its all good just wondered ctb will probably solve my problem any ideas

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Ferret77, jaxxon_sunn and 1 other person
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
When I was younger (all my shit starts this way) I had a pregnancy terminated. Going forward from there, I obviously didn't want that to happen again, but I didn't like condoms. Who does? And there was no way I was going to live without sex. So I switched teams. Stayed there for a few years, had a ball. Turned out there was a lesbian bar like two blocks from my home I'd never known about, too. Cuz I'm kinda stupid like that.
Other than that, I can't think of anything. Depo isn't a thing anymore, is it? Used to be a shot you'd get and it would work for a few years or something like that. But it led to calcium depletions, I think.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
you could take a birth control pill maybe? it won't permanently damage your uterus but will help prevent pregnancy. I guess you could also just avoid sex at all costs to mitigate the risk

L

lna_

Jun 21, 2023
i have the mirena iud which has been really effective and helps with cramps as well... the only thing is getting it put in was the most painful experience of my life. if you can find a doc to give you local anaesthesia then i think its worth it but most dont. there is also a copper version if you want to avoid hormones

if you have a bf maybe he can get a vasectomy? i think its the most healthy birth control option available and usually easy to get and covered by insurance

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
if you have a bf maybe he can get a vasectomy? i think its the most healthy birth control option available and usually easy to get and covered by insurance
I would like to mention that vasectomies don't always work. I know several people who got pregnant after a supposedly successful vasectomy. I myself came to be after my dad had a vasectomy. Definitely makes me angry at fate to know that my parents tried not to have me and yet I still came into existence only to suffer so much.

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'd like to add that condoms can fail, too, as I came into existence through a torn condom.