• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
I remember seeing them on SaSu not too long ago and I can't find them again I forgot to save the link. One was of a dark skinned girl who was doing some challenge with a slipknot or ratchet and accidentally hung herself on camera. I want to examine these videos to see what I should be doing. or any other videos out there you might have access to?

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
Reddit has a lot of gore and whatnot, so, I'm sure you could find videos of the sort on r/eyeblech and subreddits similar, but, I am not sure if there's videos that SPECIFICALLY say that it's a Full Hanging or not.

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
Reddit has a lot of gore and whatnot, so, I'm sure you could find videos of the sort on r/eyeblech and subreddits similar, but, I am not sure if there's videos that SPECIFICALLY say that it's a Full Hanging or not.
thanks never tried reddit before ill download it and give it a try. thanks again.

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

Aug 16, 2023
thanks never tried reddit before ill download it and give it a try. thanks again.
Do be careful tho, there's a lot of bullshittery spread around on there, especially when it comes to gore mixtapes.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

Aug 16, 2023
Curious, can you give me an example of this "bullshittery"?
Like I said, it's more common with mixtapes, especially Snuff R73, people say there's a fictitious "Vorsk Cut" with supposedly all sorts of outlandish and even illegal shit in it, but, it isn't actually real.

Quizzaci0us

Quizzaci0us

Little Frog
Apr 13, 2023
I remember seeing them on SaSu not too long ago and I can't find them again I forgot to save the link. One was of a dark skinned girl who was doing some challenge with a slipknot or ratchet and accidentally hung herself on camera. I want to examine these videos to see what I should be doing. or any other videos out there you might have access to?
I'm not sure about videos on here, but a site I frequent is Watch People Die. You can easily create an account and just look up "hanging". There are plenty of videos on it :)

• Informative
Reactions: fetty and XcatnipX
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
I'm not sure about videos on here, but a site I frequent is Watch People Die. You can easily create an account and just look up "hanging". There are plenty of videos on it :)
I just checked the site. There r some suicide footage which are really gruesome, terrifying to say the least. Every suicidal person in this world should have a peaceful option to leave this world, no matter the age, the social status, the illness he got, etc. F*ck pro-lifers and f*ck society, seeing people cut in two ant still alive after a fail train suicide attempt is really unacceptable.

Reactions: lachrymost