• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
If you have a normal weight ca. 15 gr.

Reactions: Meretlein
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Instruction to russian pills "phenobarbital" plainly states that 2-10 grams results in death

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
A thread like this makes me thing I should have gotten that third bottle ...

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
A thread like this makes me thing I should have gotten that third bottle ...

Don't worry. A sells a much faster acting drug known as pentobarbital. Phenobarbital is a slower acting barbiturate and is not used in modern human euthanasia because of this.

Reactions: crowbait and SMarie1204
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
People have survived up to 13 grams of Pheno...it's best to use it with a plastic bag...since, it suppresses the motor system as well...there is no risk of tearing the bag in your sleep...

Reactions: Kim
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@JohnDoe1 ,

But that's extremely rare, right ? I have seen one or two case reports, but ...
Do you happen to have any sources ?

J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
@JohnDoe1 ,

But that's extremely rare, right ? I have seen one or two case reports, but ...
Do you happen to have any sources ?

Yeah...it's rare...some have even died with as little as 3 g....since, it is too slow, why risk it...if there's a chance of getting rescued....members of the Heaven's gate Cult, used a plastic bag with pheno in their mass suicide...

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Meretlein , @JohnDoe1 ,

I'm sorry. I was under the mistaken impression that this was about pentobarbital.

I know very little about phenobarbital. Please disregard my presponses in this thread.

U

UID68902

Feb 21, 2019
I mean, more wouldn't hurt but according to lostallhope the minimum lethal dose(MLD) is 47*30mg(1410mg).

As well a medical journal stated this: "The mean lethal dosein adults, based on the data from several handbooks, was 7.8 g, and minimal lethal dose was 4.8 g"

^SOURCE: http://www.acutetox.eu/pdf_human_short/14-Phenobarbital revised.pdf

My main concern with phenobarbital is that you have to swallow so many fucking pills to die. I am going to get 100x100mg and try my best to swallow them all with water(after taking some Dimenhydrate as well to prevent barfing)

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
This post reminds me of this.

Alternative to pentobarbital developed in the Netherlands. Costs 400 to 500. phenobarbital mixed with morphine sulfate, chloral hydrate and 200-proof ethanol

New Formula as Alternative To Seconal and Nembutal
[URL="http://www.nvve.nl/files/5614/6530/8019/George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf[/URL]"]www.nvve.nl/files/5614/6530/8019/George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf[/URL]

There needs to be a suicide by chloral hydrate alone in the PPH since that stuff seems really easy to make at home.

Reactions: GeorgeJL
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I took about 12-15 grams (memory gets a bit wonky) Was found aprox 18hrs later with a gcs of 3, immediately intubated & spent the next 2 wks in icu on a ventilator. Being unhelpful as i am i didn't leave a note & Pheno doesn't show up on routine tox scans so i ended up having all manner of investigations as to why i seemed brain dead, the spinal tap was the worst, flipping hurt for months after...

So to summarise it's pot luck, yes you may die, but it's just as likely that you won't, you can read as much literature on the subject as you want, but when it comes down to it there is no guarantee, there never can be regardless of how much you research, it will always be a pot luck of maybe success, maybe brain damage, maybe a spell in the loony bin after. Anybody that says x amount will kill you is talking outta their butt.

Reactions: UID68902 and Iceangel
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
I took about 12-15 grams (memory gets a bit wonky) Was found aprox 18hrs later with a gcs of 3, immediately intubated & spent the next 2 wks in icu on a ventilator. Being unhelpful as i am i didn't leave a note & Pheno doesn't show up on routine tox scans so i ended up having all manner of investigations as to why i seemed brain dead, the spinal tap was the worst, flipping hurt for months after...

So to summarise it's pot luck, yes you may die, but it's just as likely that you won't, you can read as much literature on the subject as you want, but when it comes down to it there is no guarantee, there never can be regardless of how much you research, it will always be a pot luck of maybe success, maybe brain damage, maybe a spell in the loony bin after. Anybody that says x amount will kill you is talking outta their butt.
i hope this isn't legit

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Don't worry. A sells a much faster acting drug known as pentobarbital. Phenobarbital is a slower acting barbiturate and is not used in modern human euthanasia because of this.
Who is "A"?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The activity of phenobarbital on gaba-a receptors is limited compared to pentobarbital. In overdose, it can produce surgical depth of sedation, but not as potent as pentobarbital in respiratory depression. This is what makes it a good antiepileptic in subanesthetic doses. So, even if deep sedation is warranted in phenobarbital overdose, respiratory arrest is not. Especially if someone is addicted to drugs or alcohol, has cross tolerance or is obese.

Phenobarbital may not be strong enough for respiratory arrest but still airway collapse is there. Airway collapse and respiratory arrest are not the same thing. Respiratory arrest related to CNS depression. Airway collapse is like obstructive sleep apnea. Lying on back and using a high pillow increases the risk of airway collapse in deep coma. A member above reported that they was found with GCS 3 after 18 hours. GCS is "Glasgow Coma Score". 3 is deep coma. If someone is in a deep coma and has an airway collapse, they will die if they don't have a healthcare professional to manage them. It's a good idea to target airway collapse with phenobarbital.

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
I mean, more wouldn't hurt but according to lostallhope the minimum lethal dose(MLD) is 47*30mg(1410mg).

As well a medical journal stated this: "The mean lethal dosein adults, based on the data from several handbooks, was 7.8 g, and minimal lethal dose was 4.8 g"

^SOURCE: http://www.acutetox.eu/pdf_human_short/14-Phenobarbital revised.pdf

My main concern with phenobarbital is that you have to swallow so many fucking pills to die. I am going to get 100x100mg and try my best to swallow them all with water(after taking some Dimenhydrate as well to prevent barfing)
I thought I was so stupid for being put off a diff med because I didn't wanna swallow 70 capsules of it. I hate swallowing meds and everytine I think of it I just imagine trying to swallow that much knowing I'm doing it to kms
What's a normal weight? I'm female and short (vary between 50-55kgs)