• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheSquiddieSquid8

TheSquiddieSquid8

Is there a wolf at the door?
Apr 20, 2023
Does anyone know if ODing on paracetamol would be reliable to pass out?

Would it be possible to take enough paracetamol to pass out and just before I do pass out, tie a plastic bag around the head?

I know it may sound stupid but it's something that I've been thinking up recently-

Thanks

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I know who someone who attempted three times with paracetamol

I don't know the details exactly. They were more trying to numb themselves from the pain than actually CTB

They're non-suicidal right now but have to live the rest of their lives with horribly fucked up liver

Not sure I'd recommend

• Informative
Reactions: Bastet
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I have enough paracetamol to fill a 5 gallon bucket. I wouldn't attempt it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think in general if one wants to ctb it's best to stay away from paracetamol, I can imagine that plan failing and just leading to more suffering and damage, there are many threads on here that explain this.

D

donal.1111

Jun 25, 2023
Do not think that would work, in its entirety.

I ended up in a restbite after calling a suicide hotline in New Zealand, back in 2016. Met a guy in there who had taken 200 paracetamol tablets. I don't think he passed out, but they took him to the ER and flushed his entire system out with chalk. While he was in the hospital, they discovered he had testicular cancer. He was a really nice guy.

You definitely wouldn't pass out in time not to feel the excruciating effects of suffocating either. Suffocating is absolutely awful.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
The problem with paracetamol is very simple: it does not work. Or to put it in longer terms it has 3 outcomes none of which are great:
1. Survival without damage. This is the most likely scenario as people tend to call an ambulance once they start getting sick. The antidote treatment is surprisingly effective, hence people live.
2. Survival with damage. This is the second most likely scenario. Liver damage with survival from the antidote.
3. Death. But not just any old death. A long and excruciating one from liver failure. Essentially, your liver stops working and all sorts of nasties get deposited across your body, sending you
into excruciating pain. Paracetamol doesn't make you unconscious it destroys your liver. Death from liver failure is up there amongst the worst ways to die.

Conclusion: don't CTB with paracetamol (believe me I've tried and ended up in group 1 above), find another method

• Love
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and Praestat_Mori
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
Does anyone know if ODing on paracetamol would be reliable to pass out?

Would it be possible to take enough paracetamol to pass out and just before I do pass out, tie a plastic bag around the head?

I know it may sound stupid but it's something that I've been thinking up recently-

Thanks

It's a terrible way to do it. It isn't hard to find accounts of what it would be like online. As others have said, it involves no end of suffering.

Its probably best not to try to invent your own methods with so much reliable Information available.