U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I am in Canada and I could not find any Residentil Facilities for personality disorders here and only in America so I was wondering if anyone knows any? That's high ranking and effective !

Reactions: Qdv
Q

Qdv

Student
Sep 17, 2019
I am in Canada and I could not find any Residentil Facilities for personality disorders here and only in America so I was wondering if anyone knows any? That's high ranking and effective !
Oh wow Ive been wondering and thinking about the same thing, surprised to see this thread. Im curious what did you find about facilities in America?

T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
honestly, there are some other relevant details that you would need to provide.

do you have access to $50,000?

how long have you been in regular treatment for?

Borderline Personality Disorder is actally different than the Sociopath disorders (in terms of causes and effective treatment).

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Hope you're rich lol! There is but it's astronomically expensive for the average person.

I

I'm exhausted

Living in constant fear. I need cats!!
Jul 12, 2019
Hope you're rich lol! There is but it's astronomically expensive for the average person.
Reason why I'm still suffering and want to ctb.

People say go get help, help is only available to the rich. So the poor become even worse, become a burden in society and then looked down upon as someone who's either lazy, a moocher, or don't want to get help. Or something else I forgot. I know I'll be more than self sufficient and contribute to the world had I been given a chance to get better. But even to take out a medical loan is impossible because you can only get it if you're rich, which rich people don't need to do that. And one facility I looked into offers financial assistance after receiving their treatments but guess what in order for that to happen I must pay the deposit of $30,000. Others cost $300/he or session. I CAN NOT be the only one who lost her job, no family or friends to help me. And let's face it people who need residential level of care are mostly disabled (like me) who can't or lost work. And what makes it even harder for me is I was denied disability that would've given me the insurance I need to get the treatment. Why? Because I had to take care of my dying father and I became disabled shortly after his and my mother's death. Three months apart. And everything that I had under control or rather suppressed has piled on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and Final Escape