• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nawee

nawee

nawee
Mar 19, 2023
Keep in mind I live in sweden, I don't have access to guns or certain drugs because of swedish law. Does anyone have a suggestion? I don't want to be in pain for too long, or maybe if you have tips for numbing it that would be appreciated too

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
CO poisoning at a high concentration level will result in unconsciousness in several seconds and death shortly thereafter.

Reactions: anonaon, Praestat_Mori, 90starve and 1 other person
D

DesolateSouls

Jun 29, 2022
N seems like the best method by far but it's extremely difficult to find and expensive. It's extremely lame. CTB should be treated like abortion; we should be able to do what we want with our bodies and assisted CTB with N should be 100% legal everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: FollowHim, Crispytoaster95, Archieozias and 6 others
A

anonaon

-
Feb 26, 2023
Nitrogen. 0 pain and you'll be unconscious the whole time

• Love
Reactions: Archieozias, sensenmann, Glandular and 4 others
B

bodyelectric

May 5, 2023
N seems like the best method by far but it's extremely difficult to find and expensive. It's extremely lame. CTB should be treated like abortion; we should be able to do what we want with our bodies and assisted CTB with N should be 100% legal everywhere.
true

Reactions: Archieozias
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If there were painless methods that were reliable and easily accessible without complications I would be long gone at this point. Sadly suicide just isn't straightforward in this anti-choice society where we are denied the option to leave in a peaceful and reliable way but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I find it awful how methods like Nembutal aren't legalised but if you want to read about different methods then there is the suicide resource compilation on here.

Reactions: FollowHim, dggtscccvfd, cicadafriend and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I would literally chop one of my hands off for a lethal dose of Nembutal. And I wouldn't think twice about it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, DesolateSouls and 90starve
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

least painful: CO and inert gas.

Reactions: anonaon, Praestat_Mori, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
try helium

Amazon.com.br eBooks Kindle: Una muerte autodeterminada - Manuales para un suicidio racional con helio (Spanish Edition), Düber, Jessica

Compre o eBook Una muerte autodeterminada - Manuales para un suicidio racional con helio (Spanish Edition), de Düber, Jessica, na loja eBooks Kindle. Encontre ofertas, os livros mais vendidos e dicas de leitura na Amazon Brasil
www.amazon.com.br
it helped me a lot, it's in spanish, but it's easy to translate by installing microsoft powertools using the shortcut windows shift t if you're using windows 10.
A self-determined death - Manuals for a rational suicide with helium

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Keep in mind I live in sweden, I don't have access to guns or certain drugs because of swedish law. Does anyone have a suggestion? I don't want to be in pain for too long, or maybe if you have tips for numbing it that would be appreciated too
buy it from companies that supply gas for mig welding, I got a 2 cubic meter cylinder easily.
just search for mig welding in your area.
mig uses argon, and co2, but they sell nitrogen too

Reactions: The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
swanegg333

swanegg333

#1 faceless character fan
Jun 19, 2023
CO, Intert gas, and N seem to be the least painful or uncomfortable, followed by SN, jumping, and guns, then with hanging, and bloodletting.

CO poisoning is probably the most acsessible where you are, what you need is a charcoal briquette, a chimney starter, and a tent. there are more in depth guides on the megathred for methods that might help

Reactions: Praestat_Mori