peachchildtenshi

peachchildtenshi

life
Apr 6, 2023
I cut myself on my left arm daily even on previous wounds, I do it because I feel like shit most of the time and that I feel like im doing something good that I deserve.
But sometimes I just cut myself, not because I feel like it, but because I just have to.
Its something like, if I dont, I would feel really miserable and horrible.
Does anyone else feel this way?
If anyone have anywhere else to I could try to cut myself then I would love to hear it,

• Hugs
Reactions: HeartSayako and UtopianSoliloquies
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I don't cut as often as I used to, but when I did it was daily. Just a regular part of my routine.

Reactions: peachchildtenshi
K

k7654321

Oct 1, 2023
I definitely relate to you - I just have to hurt myself because I feel like I'm failing if I don't sometimes

Reactions: peachchildtenshi
SettingYourself

SettingYourself

Oct 23, 2023
I cut myself on my left arm daily even on previous wounds, I do it because I feel like shit most of the time and that I feel like im doing something good that I deserve.
But sometimes I just cut myself, not because I feel like it, but because I just have to.
If anyone have anywhere else to I could try to cut myself then I would love to hear it,
perhaps you are addicted, I used to cut myself because I felt like it was wrong not to when I was addictes to self harming.

D

digitaldreamer

Oct 22, 2023
Yes, I usually don't know why I do it but I just do it and then go back to whatever else I was doing

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Yeah, can't clearly explain 100% of why, it's a rare occurrence I sh anyways. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'd say it's a way to express to myself. Making the pain matterial and real, kinda helps ground it I think.

Reactions: BRAINWORMS and peachchildtenshi
TotalDesolution

TotalDesolution

trying
Oct 8, 2023
i think i know how you feel, feeling pain is like i deserve it, like i finally get a glimpse of the punishment i think i deserve
i wish to do it more often but i'm afraid of other people and familiy members noticing and trying to interfere

Reactions: Archness, peachchildtenshi and -Toplox-
-Toplox-

-Toplox-

Nov 25, 2018
I did for years. Loved it. I could be freaking out so bad until I whip out that box of broken class and go to town. It would calm me down almost instantly. Idk how to describe it. I could cause myself pain which I liked and it would also calm me down. Definitely miss it sometimes but I haven't cut in close to 7 or 8yrs. Actually got them tattooed over. I was tired of people treating me like shit when they saw my arm. People already treat me like shit but yeah. I miss it. but I don't think I'd ever go back. Fuck hurting myself anymore tbh I need to kill myself. That's the real play. Get this shit over with. Good God I need to get this shit over with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghostmaster
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
When I used to cut I did it daily. As if it's a daily routine, at the same time, the same place and with the same song playing. It was the most comforting thing ever

thedarkgod11

thedarkgod11

Oct 13, 2023
I use to cut myself everyday until other people started noticing my arms so now i have to stop which sucks because some says i just want to go to town with a razor blade

G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Yeah definatly ik i have all my other reasons and all that junk but sometimes i just kinda cut because i guess its apart of my routine and without it i start to freak out.

UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
I also cut on my left arm and used to do so for the exact same reason as you actually. I figured that I was a bad person and deserved to be hurt. And since I couldn't count on anyone else hurting me, I was going to have to have the decency to do it myself. Nowadays though, the reasoning isn't so complex. It simply makes me feel better about myself. Neurochemically speaking, cutting actually releases endorphins the same way doing exercise or eating might, which is probably why we feel better after doing it.

S

SuicidalAngel

Nov 1, 2023
When it got to a point where I couldn't sh on my arms I moved onto thighs, stomach, chest…any place that wasn't going to be visible and was easy to hide. I still sh but not as often as I used to.

tiaralamb

tiaralamb

binge restrict cycle
Dec 15, 2021
Cutting makes me feel like I'm releasing something, or letting some sort of sickness out like blood letting