N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
I know there is little chance this post will reach anyone that knows about it, but I'm trying anyway since everyone here seems so reasonable and I'm so close to the end.
What I'm talking about is telepathy between humans, brain to brain, broadcasting all the time in every direction and with a very large radius. While most will disagree, probably like a quarter of the population is highly telepathic, so maybe by chance this post reaches one of them. I hope this is is not too offtopic.

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm empathic. I think that's as close as we get to telepathy.

Reactions: muntyroo and Roberto
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
Telepathy is science fiction. The closest thing to telepathy is interrogation and conversation

• Love
Reactions: 262653
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
I hope telepathy never exists. If someone read my mind, we'd both kill ourselves, lol. Dolphins can send 3D sonar images to each other's brains, I think, like projecting an image of a fish with encoded information.

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
There are prizes of a lot of money to who can show any paranormal phenomenon like telepathy.
I think it's all about knowing someone, and being empathetic.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I don't think I'd be at all surprised if it exists. The more I study about the natural world, the more bizarre it all becomes. Science knows very little about the true nature of consciousness.

BizarreBazaar

BizarreBazaar

Student
Feb 26, 2020
If it did exist it would have to be on some kind of electromagnetic frequency, and it's never been picked up.

Reactions: muntyroo
N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
If it did exist it would have to be on some kind of electromagnetic frequency, and it's never been picked up.
That's what I thought too, but it isn't EM waves. I haven't been able to find what it propagates through.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I'm actually telepathic, so yes. It's a really fast and direct form of communication. I'd almost compare it to sign language but different... it's interesting. Somewhat alien but neat as well. So there you have it.

N

noko

Not tortured
Feb 14, 2020
I'm actually telepathic, so yes. It's a really fast and direct form of communication. I'd almost compare it to sign language but different... it's interesting. Somewhat alien but neat as well. So there you have it.
May I PM you? Please.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Come off it :heh:

Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Identical twin here, I'll tell you twin telepathy (wether real or not) i believe is a thing. Maybe we're just like minded or we really are good at reading one another