F

freedommatrix

Dec 19, 2019
It may seem stuck up but I seriously attract the weirdest people ever when I'm waiting at the bus stop or in school. I don't mind attention from an attractive/normal person but I suppose since I'm weird myself "like attracts like".

There was this weird woman at the bus stop telling me about Satan and 666. I think she was going to the psychiatric institution while taking the bus so that explains it. Then another drunk obese smelly guy telling me I have a huge ass :mmm:. I do but I wish a woman my age would tell me that instead of a weird guy you know what I mean.

Does anything like this happen to anyone else.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: exhausted, hatelife, Luchs and 1 other person
garcelle

garcelle

Oct 24, 2019
thankfully my resting face is intimidating so no one walks up to me.
i have no idea how old you are, but if makes you feel better you have a h u g e ass

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, exhausted, forever21 and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
attractive and what is beautiful can only be said in context, hell im fugly, yet some who stalk my social medai say I am beautiful,
The one's that say this, I stalk them back, some are fugly, but with comments of they look amazing, others are the other way round, but then I am drawn towards the larger bearded tattooed guys, muscles... erugh no thanks
But to you it may be the other way around,
Its all relative at the end of the day!

As for weird, weird attracts weird, is there something you are not telling us?!!! :P

Reactions: forever21 and Woodnote
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
my problem is I don't attract anyone even the wierdo's.

• Hugs
Reactions: cowbain, Aonewayticketplease, forever21 and 6 others
1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
I attract all crazy bible people. At first i didnt think much because the guy was like in his 70s. Every time i see him hes always trying to get me to go to his church. Another weirdo invited me to his church like wtf leave alone. They must feel the evil in me or something lol

• Wow
Reactions: forever21 and puppy9
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I do attract the crazies lol! I had a couple stalkers for awhile but it was because I'm in a certain job where weirdos naturally gravitate to. But yea I do definitely attract sociopaths and similar types. I do not attract normals.

• Wow
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: exhausted, forever21, puppy9 and 1 other person
Enshadowed

Enshadowed

Dec 19, 2019
I do tend to attract people that are a little eccentric so to say. Though I wouldn't say I am anywhere near normal myself. Maybe I should donate my body to science so they can see what phreaky pheromones I am giving off.

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
I had a theory about this .
I felt in the past that I was an "easy mark" for people that wanted to buzz out on their"normality"
and relative success in life .
I felt they would hang out with me because I was nuts ( I really was in the deep end of
"Emotionally Unstable " combined with alcoholism and semi dependent marijuana use - that led
to psychotic breaks and general Border line personality disorder behavior ... )
But I was gentle and passive with it .

I was very isolated and people would 'visit' to get their "helping someone" jollies ... ( "he's so
lonely and doesn't have any friends ... I'll visit and cheer him up " ... "and tell him about my
successful life ! " )

Well , fuck right off with that .

It's taken years to start to disentangle my inner fear riddled model of life and all the
bad decisions and "Avoidance based" behavior and and and ... it's awful.

I see now it's all about boundaries and not identifying with certain behavior.
Also , these "normal types" are just grand grey men of the collaborator class and wouldn't be able
to define their cultural mesmerization to save their life .

I understand I was juggling some intense "meta narratives" that never crossed these folk's mind.
The most successful slick cool groovy awesome styley people can be the most toxic fascist arseholes.

Bag people of the soul , wheeling their lambogini shopping carts through the ghettos of upwardly mobile professionally accredited membership of the safe and sound virtue signaling conservative hellscape of modern civilization .

Not that I judge .

• Love
Reactions: Aonewayticketplease and Soul
peacefully31425

peacefully31425

Dirtbag
Aug 28, 2018
I tend to attract other mentally ill people

Reactions: exhausted and garcelle
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Eh, I prefer weird people. They make life more interesting. I wouldn't consider any of the people I know and care about to be normal.

I had an elderly fellow strike up a conversation about boots while I was walking to work a few weeks ago and it was the highlight of my day.

Reactions: hatelife
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I dunno.. maybe a lil weird or just interested in sleeping with me.

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
i don't really attract ugly people. i do attract weird people, though. i think it's because i'm a young woman, and weird people prey on that.

bleh. so gross.

Reactions: exhausted
Bleak Stoic

Bleak Stoic

Goodbye, Cruel World.
Dec 22, 2019
I attract nobody.

• Hugs
Reactions: waterbottleman and cavities123
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
all say they attract crazies and weirdos, but arent we all that on here?

lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
Theres a large population of kooks and homeless around my town so i get wrapped in conversations every once and a while they are usually kind of pleasent becasue i like keeping the conversation going as best i can and hearing crazy shit come out of peoples mouths. I met a hardcore christian guy who was telling me about jesus and how theres like this large housing market conspiracy and like billions of dollars are being stolen or something, I just let him speak about it, we were outside of a building that had a sign with poorly written christian quotes on it so i think it was his place.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I wouldn't go as far as saying ugly and weird people... But I have attracted emotionally unavailable men, emotional vampires that have sucked the life out of me. My nurturing and loving personality has gotten me into so much trouble. I tend to sacrifice myself for others. I put them first. I always provide them with emotional support and affection, they start feeling so entitled to it and myself in general. It becomes very unhealthy and toxic... And yet I get nothing in return. But I'm very self destructive and I let them use me and abuse me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: exhausted, Finis Autem Spero and Rena rossy
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It may seem stuck up but I seriously attract the weirdest people ever when I'm waiting at the bus stop or in school. I don't mind attention from an attractive/normal person but I suppose since I'm weird myself "like attracts like".

There was this weird woman at the bus stop telling me about Satan and 666. I think she was going to the psychiatric institution while taking the bus so that explains it. Then another drunk obese smelly guy telling me I have a huge ass :mmm:. I do but I wish a woman my age would tell me that instead of a weird guy you know what I mean.

OMG yess! Do I have a story for you, I chuckled because this happens to me a lot. I commute back and forth from school and I still live at home with my parents and I also catch the bus because I don't have a car yet. I attract the strangest people. At work and during the day and at school. However, now I tend to be aloof and day dream and zone out because my mind is constantly Wandering maybe that's the cue for the weirdos to walk up and chat to me.

Last edited:
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I don't attract anybody at all.

Reactions: waterbottleman
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

The woman at the bus stop telling you about Satan and 666, that was me. Oh, I finally found you online. (Joking).

Yeah, strange stuff like that happens to me too. I think people who are in pain attract others who are in pain. It's an "invisible energy thing".