Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
At my job I worked for for two years he was my "group leader" and eventually became my supervisor. He singled me out out of all people and it's like he tried to intentionally humiliate me. He also forced me into situations that caused my massive anxiety attacks while at work. I don't know why he chose me specifically, he would make me bother other people outside our department and have me question their job, which 1. Messed with my anxiety and 2. Made me look like an asshole. I would call out of work quite often for mental health days.

I just had this experience today with this guy who isn't my boss, but he is a complete asshole to his own workers. He treats them like shit. I heard him on the phone a couple weeks ago talking about some employees saying he hopes they get the virus. I had some encounter with him today that I think is causing a slight manic episode, because I can't get it off my mind. Sorry for the vent and lack of organization/detail in this, I'm just extremely frustrated at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
There was one guy at my old workplace who I could tell did not like me at all. He used to talk to me but just stopped all of a sudden, stopped saying hi to me if we passed by each other in the hallway, he'd give me this look and I could tell he really didn't like me.

He probably thought I was some creepy weirdo or something idk, but it didn't really matter cause we worked in totally separate departments. It was awkward though when we were forced to socialize in certain scenarios like at work social events, I could just intuit that this guy really disliked me/was suspicious of me (the reality was that I was just socially awkward and was new at that workplace so my awkwardness was due to figuring out how to adopt the workplace culture to fit in which takes time).

Funny because i remember that same coworker telling me he was engaged with his fiancé, but I saw him plenty of times cozying up to a female coworker and I remember one time I saw them hug in the lunchroom. This hug wasn't a professional hug either.

I remember I was thinking to myself "wtf are you doing mate, you're engaged. Also she's a coworker and hugging her may make her uncomfortable and get you in trouble with HR."

I thought it was ironic that this guy perceived me as some creep and weirdo when he's the one who is engaged and going around hugging female coworkers. I would never hug or even touch a female coworker, I even felt bad for them when women had to train me and the training had to be done in some isolated room alone. I felt bad being there cause I didn't want the woman to feel that I was a threat.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Vault of Memories and Wolfjob_dayjob
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
That happened to me on my first job. It was a nightmare.

The person in question wasn't mean to me in particular, they were mean to everybody but because we worked on the same project I used to get a taste of their nastiness on a daily basis. They once called me when I was on holiday to shout at me for having forgotten to do something.

I was too young to know how to handle a bully, so I just quit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I did. She was a dragon lady. Never listened. Was always right. I gave her a personal ring tone on my phone. The Darth Vader imperial March music.
I spent most of my time covering myself so I could be seen to have done what she asked so that when it went tits up I had plausible deniability.
She once gave me a bollocking for being too happy and laughing too much at work.
I went home and started a Facebook group for badly behaved co workers that was invite only and spent the evening taking the piss out of the arrogant bitch.

• Wow
Reactions: RileyTanaka and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I did. She was a dragon lady. Never listened. Was always right. I gave her a personal ring tone on my phone. The Darth Vader imperial March music.
I spent most of my time covering myself so I could be seen to have done what she asked so that when it went tits up I had plausible deniability.
She once gave me a bollocking for being too happy and laughing too much at work.
I went home and started a Facebook group for badly behaved co workers that was invite only and spent the evening taking the piss out of the arrogant bitch.

Imagine the poor soul who is married to this witch! You should have started a Support Group for him/her. Hahaha.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: RileyTanaka, Epsilon0 and Vault of Memories