• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Elidibus

Elidibus

Riding home
Mar 27, 2023
So my plan before CTB is to catch a plane, or few, and travel until I run out of money essentially.

Does anyone have any experience of carrying SN in the bag through plane security measures? Is it possible to disguise as salt or make-up? What if they check and taste it. Is it illegal or where is it not illegal to have or take to?

My SN order is on the way and now just anxiously waiting if it will get through customs. However, keeping it with me during travels would bring me comfort, knowing I can always do it there.

I could store it at home, because if I have any money left by the end of it, would be nice to die in my home country but not set on it. If I want to come back to my apartment, while it would be safe and nobody would find me for eons, it's also not a nice place to die in.

I could travel via ground within Europe, which is the first plan, and fairly sure there's not much border control there. But I would also like to go Asia afterwards where things are much stricter and I wouldn't want to get caught and for them to take my method away.

All ideas and suggestions welcome, even for travel destinations if it's someplace with a method available there. I've heard of N in Peru/Bolivia, but from my research there's no guaranteed source, so I'd rather not go if there's a risk of being stuck there.

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I really doubt that they wouldn't check on the SN bag when they notice it and it'll probably raise suspicion considering it's likely whitish, might suspect it of being drugs. I could see them like taking it from you even when they found out it was SN. I'm not 100% certain of this but I can't imagine it going well to travel with it by plane

Upvote 0
Elidibus

Elidibus

Riding home
Mar 27, 2023
I really doubt that they wouldn't check on the SN bag when they notice it and it'll probably raise suspicion considering it's likely whitish, might suspect it of being drugs. I could see them like taking it from you even when they found out it was SN. I'm not 100% certain of this but I can't imagine it going well to travel with it by plane
Yeah, that's what I'm mainly afraid of. Guess it being a white powder is a red flag enough alone.

Upvote 0
6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
No they wouldn't take it. And even if they decided to do an inspection their kit is looking for residue of illegal drugs. Not meat curing salts.

Upvote 0
Grayfield

Grayfield

Student
Feb 13, 2023
I would simply put it in a salt container, or seasoning bottle. I have traveled with salt, and similar stuff and have never had anyone even acknowledge them. They are busy looking for other stuff.

Reactions: OceanBlue
Upvote 0