• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
I definitely don't wanna go to a homeless shelter, I just need a place where I now I am safe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aurora., Brink, Lorntroubles and 3 others
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I wish I had an answer for you. I'm sorry life has put you in the situation you're in

Reactions: ERASED and Pisceslilith
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Honestly I don't know, I feel like if there was a place like this a lot of people would already be there. I know that airports are a pretty common place and saw a documentary about a guy who lives in an airport. But I think if you look like a stereotypical homeless guy they will kick you out. But you have empty seats to sleep on and open bathrooms to clean up.

Reactions: I screwed up, Brink, autumnal and 4 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you either, I wish I did, but I'm here to listen if you want to talk.

Reactions: ERASED and Pisceslilith
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Honestly I don't know, I feel like if there was a place like this a lot of people would already be there. I know that airports are a pretty common place and saw a documentary about a guy who lives in an airport. But I think if you look like a stereotypical homeless guy they will kick you out. But you have empty seats to sleep on and open bathrooms to clean up.
That's actually pretty impressive advice. I would not have thought of that.

Reactions: Brink, autumnal, ERASED and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
When I was homeless I stayed in my car in a Walmart parking lot (US) or a truck stop. there were cameras and it was open 24 hours. Sadly Walmart is no longer open 24 hours because of corona virus but the truck stops are still open and have showers. I'm not sure if this helps any but it's how I got back in my feet when I was homeless.

Reactions: I screwed up, Lorntroubles, ERASED and 2 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
YMCA or Salvation Army, the local council office may be able to provide emergency housing. Friends/family. As someone else said airport's aren't weird places to sleep, people sleep between flights etc. Sorry I haven't got any better advice lovely.

Reactions: Pisceslilith and Living_Hurts_so_Much
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I don't know where in the world you are, but maybe try asking someone who works at the library if they know of anywhere. If they don't know off the top of their heads than they might at least have the resources available in order to help you work something out.
YMCA or Salvation Army, the local council office may be able to provide emergency housing. Friends/family. As someone else said airport's aren't weird places to sleep, people sleep between flights etc. Sorry I haven't got any better advice lovely.

I actually probably wouldn't recommend the Salvation Army as they are pretty ruthless and often kick people out without warning while confiscating all of their things and not giving them back. They aren't as charitable of an organization as they make themselves out to be. Sorry, not trying to undercut you, all your other recommendations are good I just have a bit of beef with the Salvation Army.

I hope you stay safe.

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Pisceslilith
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I don't know where in the world you are, but maybe try asking someone who works at the library if they know of anywhere. If they don't know off the top of their heads than they might at least have the resources available in order to help you work something out.

I actually probably wouldn't recommend the Salvation Army as they are pretty ruthless and often kick people out without warning while confiscating all of their things and not giving them back. They aren't as charitable of an organization as they make themselves out to be. Sorry, not trying to undercut you, all your other recommendations are good I just have a bit of beef with the Salvation Army.

I hope you stay safe.
How is that legal? They basically steal all your stuff?:notsure:

A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
How is that legal? They basically steal all your stuff?:notsure:
They're a religious organization so they can pretty much get away with anything with the pretense of doing it over "religious freedom."

• Hmph!
Reactions: Nymph, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Lorntroubles
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020

I hope you stay safe.
Can confirm. The SA in Boston is a fucking nightmare, they treat you like shit so you won't want to stay there and they won't have to deal with you. And if you don't agree to religious counseling you get blacklisted. I was only homeless there for three weeks, but it was far preferable to sleep in a bush.

Reactions: AllReturnsToNothing