• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

udontknow

Aug 7, 2023
Is there anyone who works in a laboratory and has access to cyanide or any other toxins? Or Sleeping pills?

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
I don't have access to cyanide on a usual basis but I ordered 50g from somewhere

Reactions: udontknow
A

AbsurdCapybara

Jul 16, 2023
I get excited every time I read someone has access to something to ctb, like I could be so lucky. It'd be extremely comforting to have something to go out without much physical pain because it'd make me unafraid to give all I have to try to live my best life vs feeling abject despair over not having a relatively peaceful way to ctb.

Reactions: udontknow
U

udontknow

Aug 7, 2023
I don't have access to cyanide on a usual basis but I ordered 50g from somewhere
Do you happen to remember where? Is it the real thing? I'm worried about getting something that is labeled cyanide and then isn't