• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Need2Leave

May 9, 2024
I feel like I've reached a point beyond repair, where the amount of suffering exceeds the will to live. The pain from all the years of mishaps and illnesses have become so unbearable that even recovery is an end of journey that I'm unable to reach.

I've been told one too many times that "Time Heals all Wounds", and that all the dots will someday connect together. And yes that can be true, but for me all the wait has led to more pain, suffering and loneliness. And upon reflection, I wish that I had not been consumed by the platitudes of life. That everything happens for a reason or that everything works out together for good. I wish that I had ended my misery long ago instead of clinging on the idea that everything will be alright.

My heart is broken, the illnesses have remained, the narcissists in my life have won, and all the aspirations had I hoped for are lost. Even when I knew the odds were stacked against me, I kept hoping, clinging and ultimately left in more pain.

I have no more hope left in me to hold on to this time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: snow-angel, YosemiteGrrl, AshersGirl and 7 others
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
I feel like I've reached a point beyond repair, where the amount of suffering exceeds the will to live. The pain from all the years of mishaps and illnesses have become so unbearable that even recovery is an end of journey that I'm unable to reach.

I've been told one too many times that "Time Heals all Wounds", and that all the dots will someday connect together. And yes that can be true, but for me all the wait has led to more pain, suffering and loneliness. And upon reflection, I wish that I had not been consumed by the platitudes of life. That everything happens for a reason or that everything works out together for good. I wish that I had ended my misery long ago instead of clinging on the idea that everything will be alright.

My heart is broken, the illnesses have remained, the narcissists in my life have won, and all the aspirations had I hoped for are lost. Even when I knew the odds were stacked against me, I kept hoping, clinging and ultimately left in more pain.

Even though me saying I am sorry about what has happened to you doesn't change anything for you, I wanna say it anyway, I am truly sorry, can I ask did something in particular happen to push you over the edge or was it a combination of several things ?

• Love
Reactions: Need2Leave
S

Sheisme

Jun 24, 2024

Of course. What steps have you taken to heal yourself? What steps will you take to project yourself? Im there atm trying to claw back my self worth that others took.....but I let them. And I will never let that happen again. Dont ever let anyone make you feel like you wish you were dead. They are the problem.