ninfanatic

ninfanatic

please kill me
Jul 3, 2024
My circumstances make it so I could really never be anything other than alive, not living. My head is always racing all of the time, I always uncover new ways that I've been ruined from trauma, some other stuff too that gets in the way.

When I was 12 I was just overly fascinated with dying, S, other things similar. This continued for years, but for a long time it was quite on and off. Nowadays it is instilled in me.

Now I pretty much understand death as a life mission. When I'm dead, granted if it's not just nothing at all, I can reclaim the bits of me that were stolen from me by my childhood abusers, more specifically the emotional bits. I have such a beautiful image of it. Admittedly for now it is just a hunch, but I picture it as just endless space.

I'm also transgender, and it's only one bit that ties into just not being able to live with myself. I'm not invested in transitioning as much like I was before. If I don't just have any physical form at all, then that's preferable, but I don't want to exist like this.

When I get closer to death, despite my brain trying to sabotage it, I feel elated like pretty much nothing else here can provide. I don't really care much about Holidays or my birthday anymore. I've gone without food or water, also without just food, and even though physically (and with mental hunger/a hateful brain) it can be tough, there is such a massive, untouchable, esoteric relief to it all.

it's just freedom. Freedom to love, be at peace, have no physical bounds. Or if it's true that there's nothing, I won't spend my entire days every day anxious, in physical pain from TMJ (both sides, inflamed and locked), tortured by my mind, performing OCD compulsions for most of the day, delusional paranlkd thinking patterns, not dreading everything entirely or waking up and sometimes just immediately feeling awful.

With everything in me, I hope this ends soon. I am thinking of SN possibly, but for other reasons (like ED behaviors/thoughts, extreme thinness, & some more personal) I'd like to go the starvation route. I've thought this method through to an extent and as I go along with the journey I try to add to it accordingly.

Does anyone also believe that they're either not supposed to be here? I am coming from a more spiritual understanding of my circumstances, but if this at all resonates with anyone out there then I'm glad.

Edit*: And whatever is commented, please try to be kind if you reference the post. This is very personal.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and AndroidAmongHumans
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
yea, at this time I'm sure I'm supposed to cease to exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: ninfanatic
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
I absolutely feel you. Ever since I could grasp the idea of dying at a younger age it really stuck with me. The more I grew up the less things I could see myself being other than dead, especially in the long term, then I always heard people speak of their long term plans on how they want their life to turn out and it made me realise even more that I had no will to keep going for so long no matter how good or bad things turned out to be in the future. I am transgender as well, and it's hard for me to talk about it. I dont see many people here who struggle with this and it's very comforting seeing someone who, in one way or another, shares the same experiences. For me personally, it makes me very sad to know I will never truly be myself because of the cost and wait times to trainsition in my country, and I don't have it in me to keep myself going for all that.
I hope things can be good for you and you can finally be at peace one day, no matter where you want to find that peace. If you ever end up trying anything with the intention of ending things, may everything go well too.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyFish, AndroidAmongHumans and ninfanatic
ninfanatic

ninfanatic

please kill me
Jul 3, 2024
I absolutely feel you. Ever since I could grasp the idea of dying at a younger age it really stuck with me. The more I grew up the less things I could see myself being other than dead, especially in the long term, then I always heard people speak of their long term plans on how they want their life to turn out and it made me realise even more that I had no will to keep going for so long no matter how good or bad things turned out to be in the future. I am transgender as well, and it's hard for me to talk about it. I dont see many people here who struggle with this and it's very comforting seeing someone who, in one way or another, shares the same experiences. For me personally, it makes me very sad to know I will never truly be myself because of the cost and wait times to trainsition in my country, and I don't have it in me to keep myself going for all that.
I hope things can be good for you and you can finally be at peace one day, no matter where you want to find that peace. If you ever end up trying anything with the intention of ending things, may everything go well too.
My thoughts are with you. You absolutely are not alone in how you feel, especially regarding being transgender. It's hard when your body doesn't align with how it should be or how you desire it to be.
The first part of your message especially resonates with me. Chronic suicidality can be a burden, but when I give in to it, it feels good. I'm afraid of being trapped in living a lot more than I think I could be of dying.
Thank you šŸ–¤šŸ¤ I hope you can find happiness here, but if you believe that leaving is better, I hope it is not painful. Either route you take, I hope you can find happiness.

(Also, I'm not totally sure how messaging works on here yet besides the basic guidelines, but if you want to talk ever, I'm here.)

• Love
Reactions: drag201
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
My circumstances make it so I could really never be anything other than alive, not living. My head is always racing all of the time, I always uncover new ways that I've been ruined from trauma, some other stuff too that gets in the way.

When I was 12 I was just overly fascinated with dying, S, other things similar. This continued for years, but for a long time it was quite on and off. Nowadays it is instilled in me.

Now I pretty much understand death as a life mission. When I'm dead, granted if it's not just nothing at all, I can reclaim the bits of me that were stolen from me by my childhood abusers, more specifically the emotional bits. I have such a beautiful image of it. Admittedly for now it is just a hunch, but I picture it as just endless space.

I'm also transgender, and it's only one bit that ties into just not being able to live with myself. I'm not invested in transitioning as much like I was before. If I don't just have any physical form at all, then that's preferable, but I don't want to exist like this.

When I get closer to death, despite my brain trying to sabotage it, I feel elated like pretty much nothing else here can provide. I don't really care much about Holidays or my birthday anymore. I've gone without food or water, also without just food, and even though physically (and with mental hunger/a hateful brain) it can be tough, there is such a massive, untouchable, esoteric relief to it all.

it's just freedom. Freedom to love, be at peace, have no physical bounds. Or if it's true that there's nothing, I won't spend my entire days every day anxious, in physical pain from TMJ (both sides, inflamed and locked), tortured by my mind, performing OCD compulsions for most of the day, delusional paranlkd thinking patterns, not dreading everything entirely or waking up and sometimes just immediately feeling awful.

With everything in me, I hope this ends soon. I am thinking of SN possibly, but for other reasons (like ED behaviors/thoughts, extreme thinness, & some more personal) I'd like to go the starvation route. I've thought this method through to an extent and as I go along with the journey I try to add to it accordingly.

Does anyone also believe that they're either not supposed to be here? I am coming from a more spiritual understanding of my circumstances, but if this at all resonates with anyone out there then I'm glad.

Edit*: And whatever is commented, please try to be kind if you reference the post. This is very personal.
Yes. I heard a voice I believe was God tell me I wasn't supposed to be here. I've survived so much shit that should have killed me and I always thought this is it God loves me now and wants me to stay in peace then something else horrible comes along. I'm so sick now I can't even eat. There is no joy in this life only pain. I fully believe God is trying to see how much I can take before I do myself in. I'm just scared I'll fail and end up injured and in a terrible psych ward.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes. I heard a voice I believe was God tell me I wasn't supposed to be here. I've survived so much shit that should have killed me and I always thought this is it God loves me now and wants me to stay in peace then something else horrible comes along. I'm so sick now I can't even eat. There is no joy in this life only pain. I fully believe God is trying to see how much I can take before I do myself in. I'm just scared I'll fail and end up injured and in a terrible psych ward.
what method? i fear failing and remaining alive with more damage also. but i don't believe in god though.

i talked to you before . you are suffering unbearably. so many are. me too. it's so invalidating and ridiculous how so many keep praising that which is torturing us namely life.

it's a trap a trillion times worse than anyone can imagine . you me many others even just on here.

it's so invalidating those that say life is so good. what crap is worth the most extreme torture? nothing is much less the meaningless garbage they tell us is so good including this whole crap life .. wait till age 90. i worked in a nursing home.

if there were a 1% chance of 1/1000th the torture any of them would fall into they would kill themselves today. they have no idea but they ridicule , invalidate say we are insane for not loving this horrible thing called life. it's like a further slap and spitting on to someone in unbearable pain

life is the worst function in the universe.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
what method? i fear failing and remaining alive with more damage also. but i don't believe in god though.

i talked to you before . you are suffering unbearably. so many are. me too. it's so invalidating and ridiculous how so many keep praising that which is torturing us namely life.

it's a trap a trillion times worse than anyone can imagine . you me many others even just on here.

it's so invalidating those that say life is so good. what crap is worth the most extreme torture? nothing is much less the meaningless garbage they tell us is so good including this whole crap life .. wait till age 90. i worked in a nursing home.

if there were a 1% chance of 1/1000th the torture any of them would fall into they would kill themselves today. they have no idea but they ridicule , invalidate say we are insane for not loving this horrible thing called life. it's like a further slap and spitting on to someone in unbearable pain

life is the worst function in the universe.
Thank you. You have put into words everything I have ever wanted to say. The only method I have available to me is hanging. I can't stand the thought of drowning. I asked for a gun. I told my mother how bad I was going to get. She promised to get me one and help me then she took it back. Quite proudly too. She likes to tell me how it's not right to want to die or kill yourself. She of course as you can guess has never had pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
I am the opposite. I feel like I was supposed to live. I loved life. I loved everything about it. My own stupidity cost me everything and I can never recover. Now I can't even kill myself because of the physical disability being so great. And no one will help me. I was young happy and vital. Eventually we all die but I probably had at least 40 more years. My body is healthy but I destroyed my brain severe rx chemical injuries. This wasn't my time but I needed to be if anyone can help me I have everything I just need one small act of mercy and I can finish the rest myself.

P

PhilosopherInAV0id

The Reaper of Self, Amid the Silence
Jan 28, 2024
I was first suicidal from around the age of 7 or so. It only got continually worse since then. I never understood how people could talk so casually about their future, and have the nerve to ask me about mine, as if it was an absolute certainty it would happen. So sure about it to the point it almost hurts. Almost. Now when did I lose that emotion again...?

I've never had the drive to fully commit to ctb yet, as evidenced by me still being here. But all the time, just like you so eloquently stated, dead was the only thing I could see myself as. Very well said.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I believe my stroke was supposed to have killed me but because of modern medicine I had to survive . I never expected to live past 30 and at 29 almost 30 years old I had a stroke from an assault. Spiritually speaking its like my soul knew I was suppose to have died then

T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Yes, ctb was always inevitable for me and have already lived past what should've been my expiry date. It is so wrong that I am still alive