• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

4x_01100011

Feb 13, 2019
I've been stepping up my attempts in response to some replies suggesting greater use of pressure/force. however, i'm experiencing intense pain and no signs of blacking out. my head feels extreme pressure and everything feels like its exploding

any help?

• Wow
Reactions: Loner, Lifeisatrap and Sick Boy
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
If it feels like your head is exploding you're only compressing the jugulars and not the carteroids. I felt the same when I had my belt at the top of my neck, but when I placed it at the bottom I felt like I was gonna pass out after 5 secs.

It varies from person to person, if it hurts a lot stop it, especially if it feels like your head is gonna explode. The correct feeling feels like you're dizzy or about to lose control of your body. There might be a small feeling of pressure and some discomfort, but it shouldn't be too much.

• Wow
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Sick Boy, Partial-Elf and 2 others
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I have posted this link somewhere before, but it may be useful to do it again.

It answers several points, including the "exploding head" sensation. The carotid arteries, lying deeper than the jugular veins, require about twice as much pressure to obstruct. Comfort padding hinders the pressure being applied, as the ligature needs to sink into the neck fairly deeply in order to compress the carotids. A thinner ligature is better for this reason.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and SHThrowAway213
D

durba1

Jun 5, 2019
thanks Roger for the link.
I have read in order to avoid the swelling sensation in the head, all you need to do is to apply a swift and deep pressure on the carotid, the rope needs to be tightened enough to apply the pressure required to compress the carotid.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Following as I have the same issue... It seems to be very difficult

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Out of curiosity, are you overweight? (Like me)? I've only attempted this to see if I could even get a black-out sensation (and know where to go when the time comes). I couldn't find the proper spots on me and wondered if it is because I weigh 240 lbs and under 6 feet tall.

gardi

gardi

Nov 21, 2019
I tried partial hanging. I achieved only that I feel very strong pressure in my head. It scares and I stop. A rope at the base of the neck under the Adam's apple. Indeed, in this case, blood with oxygen also ceases to flow into the head. After removing the rope, I feel dizzy and weak. If I keep pushing despite the pressure in my head, will I lose consciousness? Or will I have a stroke? My weight is about 300 pounds (140 kg). I have high blood pressure. Does this mean that I need to apply a significantly greater force to block the carotid arteries?